A Conversation for Sleepwear

Knickers!

Post 1

Ginger The Feisty

Who wears knickers to bed especially if wearing pyjama bottoms?

Knickers!

Post 2

Nick the Greek

I have never understood that. A sequence of girlfriends have either worn nothing or PJ bottoms/shorts with knickers underneath. Apart from the obvious time of the month when extra support is required for panty liners (trying not to be crude here) etc, I would dearly like to know why. The closest I have gotten was, 'Not wear knickers underneath, uh, don't be gross!'

Knickers!

Post 3

Nick the Greek

I have never understood that. A sequence of girlfriends have either worn nothing or PJ bottoms/shorts with knickers underneath. Apart from the obvious time of the month when extra support is required for panty liners (trying not to be crude here) etc, I would dearly like to know why. The closest I have gotten is, 'Not wear knickers underneath, uh, don't be gross!'

Knickers!

Post 4

Ginger The Feisty

I never wear knickers with PJ's - I always assumed they were underwear and wearing underwear under your underwear just seems odd. Is it an american thing?

And of course the really big question is why do women wear knickers under bodies? The bloody things have gussets for god'd sake!

Knickers!

Post 5

Nick the Greek

I might start wearing Calvin's under PJ bottoms. Perhaps it just tucks everything in? I don't know! It could be some kind of fetish thing.
The answer most commonly given is that 'I just do - it's a women thing'!!
I wouldn't be surprised if it indeed began in the US. Bloody Americans, nothing is ever easy for them!

Knickers!

Post 6

x1692

Hate to break up your hate but most Americans I know sleep nude, including me. I think sleeping nude is a great defense tactic, you know what will stop a thief or attacker more than you hairy ass sittin in the moonlight? Maybe its just me. Maybe I'm just a rotten male pig. Maybe I am, but just think I sleep naked.

Knickers!

Post 7

Cheerful Dragon

There was a case some time ago where a woman's house was broken into while she slept. Without thinking, she leapt out of bed and went for the burglar. As she was somewhat over-weight (to put it politely) and also slept nude, the burglar got the shock of his life. He ran out of the house, with the woman in hot pursuit. I can't remember whether she caught him (don't think so).

Knickers!

Post 8

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

I normally don't wear anything under my PJs, but now that I've been living in a dorm I've gotten into the habit. If I leave my underwear on, then I can change while my roommate is in the room instead of heading across the hall to the bathroom.

Knickers!

Post 9

Seb

Well I don't wear anything under my PJs, but I was on camp a year ago and there was this girl who wore undies underneath, hugely wierd I thought at the time.

Knickers!

Post 10

amir

My girlfriend does wear knicks under her PJs in winter, but other wise, it's a bit odd for her to do it during warmer months...

Key: Complain about this post