This is the Message Centre for Loup Dargent

I'm baaaaaack... No, really, I am :-)

Post 1

Loup Dargent

One day, I'll tell you guys what I have been up to "out there" on the net while I was away from Hootoo...

But, first, I'm wondering how many people I knew back in the days are still around.

So, if my name rings a bell, please knock at the door smiley - smiley

Talk soon...

smiley - fullmoon

PS: Ah yes, I haven't forgotten the smileys smiley - ale

Post 2

Evangeline

Hi,
I remember you. smiley - biggrin

Post 3

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I remember you too smiley - biggrin Welcome back loup smiley - cheers

And we have new smileys!!

smiley - canofworms seems to turn up a bit smiley - winkeye

Post 4

You can call me TC

I remember you!

Post 5

anevyn

Found you hunnysmiley - bunnysmiley - laugh that should give you a clue as to who I am smiley - laugh Have fun Still smiley - lurk I see

Post 6

anevyn

Hello,I'm still here smiley - laugh You knew me as paladin tho

Just thought I would pop round and wish you a very merry christmas on the off chance that you pop back in at some point,

Have fun
smiley - mistletoe

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I remember also smiley - zen is it nearly Xmas then? smiley - yikes

Post 8

flyingfireballxl5

i don't remember you but you don't remember me smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 9

You can call me TC

<>

One day.....???

Post 10

anevyn

smiley - laugh Still trying to be mysterious,Dont tell me you got abducted by alienssmiley - aliensmile

We could have a whole convo thread without loup showing up once smiley - laugh

smiley - cracker

Post 11

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

That's a really good idea! That'll teach all those people who leave without permission smiley - cross

I reckon the most likely explanation for loup is either alien abduction or the anti-digibox hit squad got to him.

Post 12

anevyn

smiley - laugh Or could it be the MIBsmiley - huh We all know loup has a great fondness for them smiley - winkeye

No doubt we shall all find out if he deigns to make an appearance.

Until then just a smiley - huh remains

smiley - cracker

Post 13

anevyn

Not so much a smiley - huh anymore smiley - laugh I found one of the places hes been smiley - lurk and I left him a msg. Just likeme to be a pain in the proverbial smiley - whistle

smiley - laughsmiley - crackersmiley - run

Post 14

Oh excellent!

I just realised though, we can hardly accuse him of crying wolf for starting this thread saying "I'm baaaaaack... No, really, I am smiley - smiley" and then disappearing. Or we can accuse him but it's a bit redundant smiley - winkeye

Post 15

anevyn

True but I'm still going to bug him smiley - laugh Hes been let off light these past few years so I have some catching up to do. smiley - whistle

smiley - holly

Post 16

Give him a hard time from me too smiley - cheers

Post 17

anevyn

smiley - laughsmiley - ok I shall get him with some smiley - snowball later.That should get him moving.

smiley - holly

I'm baaaaaack... No, really, I am :-) your gone now

Post 18

flyingfireballxl5

he didn't stay long did hesmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 19

anevyn

Don't worry I was bugging him last night smiley - laugh He has his own site up and running.So he is abit busy at the mo

smiley - holly

Post 20

THE DANDY HIGHWAYMAN (resident tea shoppe <ghost>)

smiley - ghost who are you? lol only joking...i`m still trapped in here waiting for the day the tea shoppe staff and friends will all be reunited...Trish, Jen, Jinty, cat and Kat, Em Sianny (xian), Lynsey, Billy, Manda, batwing (cant remember name) serenity (what was her name?) miss them all take care mate and i will go back to my haunting...smiley - discosmiley - ghost

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Loup Dargent

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more