This is the Message Centre for BFM -- just an old guy trying to keep up!

Hey ho BFM!

Post 1

grglblstr

Glad to see you've found a hoopy place to hang out and rest yer mind. We here in the fly-over are always grateful for news 'bout those in the mid-to-not-so deep south.

It might behoove me to check in here once a day to see how you're getting on; I've enjoyed reading your thoughts. Tanks for tuning me in to h2g2.

Hey ho BFM!

Post 2

BFM -- just an old guy trying to keep up!

Great nickname! Still unsure about mine. Glad to see you here. It gets addictive. Been on over a hour this a.m.

smiley - smiley BFM

Hey ho BFM!

Post 3

grglblstr

I do love your nickname! It's funny! What's new today? There's an impatient hound that must, at this very moment, get into my lap. He's been really needy that last few days. And smelly. He needs a bath.

Partly cloudy skies, here in the fly-over, the sun is trying his best to get out from behind the clouds. Windy too. Autumn is here, yay.

Hey ho BFM!

Post 4

BFM -- just an old guy trying to keep up!

*fly-over?*

Hey ho BFM!

Post 5

grglblstr

I guess it's how some folks refer to the midwest. Specifically folks on the Eastern coast: "All those states you have to fly over to get to your buddies in L.A." This web site may help clarify:

http://www.geocities.com/thecmgc/comments.html

Boy, the things you learn!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BFM -- just an old guy trying to keep up!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more