A Conversation for The Ultimate Cocktail List

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 1

Insanity Assassin

One of my Favorite drinks of all time !!!!!

The Long Island Iced Tea (as prepared at J.Augusts Bar, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA)
Mix the following with lots of ice
2 measures vodka
2 measures triple sec
2 measures white rum
2 measures dark rum
2 measures tequila

Top up the glass with a lemon and lime mixer (such as 7up) and add a dash of coke for colour !!!!

This is a wicked drink which is too damn easy to drink but gets you hammered VERY quickly !!!

ENJOY !

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 2

Seanie

I made a better Long Island Iced Tea last birthday party... I was in charge of the cocktail shaker and found the following ingredients in my drinks collection (not having the exact ingredients I had to improvise) the result was fantastic:

Jose Cuervo Premium Especial tequila
Imported Gordons Gin
Stolitchnaya Crystal Vodka
Remy Martin Cognac
OVD Demerera Rum
Cola

Shame I had no real Coca Cola to put in but hey! - I added slices of lime and plenty of ice - shaken, not stirred! Oh and last but by no means least - I didn't use a measure. I know people reckon you need to to ge the mix right, but I found a more potent way of creating the cocktail when I guessed the measures straight from the bottle.... Pan Galactic eat your heart out! (Pan Galactics can actually be bought in Spiders nightclub in Hull by the way -alledgedly)

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 3

ResearchBot 45045

The best LIIT I ever made consisted of:

1 bottle tequila
1 bottle vodka
1 bottle white rum
1/2 bottle triple sec
1 bottle 7up
1 bottle Coca-Cola

All mixed in a pink plastic bucket and served as a welcome drink. 30 minutes later people were in orbit!!!

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 4

Seanie

Whoaahh, sounds cool! - when's the next party?

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 5

ResearchBot 45045

Actually, having recovered from the last bucket I recall that I didn't use 7UP but Schweppes Lemon. That gives the drink a genuine Ice Tea flavour.

And to your question....once I've regenerated approx 16 quantillion brain cells...

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 6

Seanie

heh heh!

I must get back home and get back to my cocktail shaker.....

one "Flaming A******e" coming up!

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 7

Insanity Assassin

You're both barking mad !!!...............So can I come to the next party too ????....*woof woof*

Long Island Iced Tea

Post 8

Nate Asir

Looks like a good set of mixes here...And I have another that will challenge the very pinnacle of alcoholic ecstasy:

1 measure Gin
1 measure Vodka
1 measure Triple Sec
1 measure Light Rum
1 measure Tequila
2 measures Sweet and Sour Mix
add Coca Cola for color/taste

The measures can be anything you like.... good luck ducking the brick!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more