A Conversation for The Summerhouse of Hati

The Kitchen

Post 10981

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - zen .. calmer than I am !! do your eyes still blink??

The Kitchen

Post 10982

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

They do. I'm afraid not to blink. People might think I was dead and bury me smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10983

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - zen I usually hold a sign "I aten't dead yet" .. or something in that line

smiley - smiley furthermore there's a trip to Denmark being pl*nned .. periods available include around
some time between 28 June and 11 July
some time between 25 July and 2 August

smiley - zen we'll try to narrow it down. Which dates will you be out? not there? unavailable?

The Kitchen

Post 10984

Looks like I'll be home during both those periods smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10985

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - smiley smashing! Now all we have to do is set a date. Shouldn't be too hard (I have quite some spare time nowadays).

smiley - whistle .. I'm still somewhat in great-grandfather mode .. I had a telephone call from a friendly young girl called Microsoft telling me that my computer was downloading tons of viruses and that she wanted to help me clean my computer .. so I went in great-grandfather mode and told her all about my grandchildren (the one with the phd in computing technology and the other one working with a lawyer firm) and about the friendly pub here where I go every afternoon for just one or two smiley - ale, after visiting the bank manager who looks after my money (nooo, I don't do internet banking, that's dangerous you know.. and I have no credit card either .. I don't like credits, I always pay cash and immediately .. doesn't everyone?) .. kept her on the phone for forty minutes. During that time I told her about the friendly ladies in the supermarket who always help me carry my shopping to my car and that I really wasn't happy with that car because it couldn't hold much more than a small bag but that my granddaughter liked that car so much because of the tiny picture of a horse on the bonnet and that it's a red car which is quite convenient in a large parking lot, and then I went on to tell about my knee that terribly ached, and that it was ever so annoying that I just couldn't get much further than 50 push-ups in the gym, and that with some effort I would probably get to 100 by the age 80, and then I explained that it was time to see my bank manager and the pub after that. She promised to call me back smiley - smiley I'll not wait up for that, I blocked her phone number.
Anyway, I'll get some soap and a clean rag for her so she can clean my computer if ever she gets here. I just hope she knows anything about Linux systems.

The Kitchen

Post 10986

Interesting names young girls get these days smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10987

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - smiley probably an Indian name smiley - smiley she had an accent suggesting she's from India.

The Kitchen

Post 10988

I don't trust these people

She might just be from Indianapolis

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10989

Hati

Are you going to date her? I mean, wasn't it about dates?

Ah no, dates are fruits. I am confused.

The Kitchen

Post 10990

Hapi - Hippo #5

Do they grow dates in India? in Indianapolis?

The Kitchen

Post 10991

Hapi - Hippo #5

talk about dates smiley - smiley the dates are there: 2 to 9 June in Denmark. now for the details smiley - smiley

The Kitchen

Post 10992

Wait - what? That's now? smiley - yikes

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10993

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - smiley I meant July .. all these names .. so confusing

The Kitchen

Post 10994

Yes, I guessed that. I think I would have noticed if you had already been here smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10995

For one thing there would have been a lot less smiley - coffee in my cupboard smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10996

Hati

smiley - rofl You know your risks.

The Kitchen

Post 10997

I do smiley - biggrin

I just cleansed my bathroom. Soon I will be vacuuming, I think. Maybe. And wash a couple of smiley - towelsmiley - towel. And bed linen.

Have you had any contact with Milla? Is there a chance of meeting her in CPH on 6 July? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 10998

Hati

She hasn't said her final word yet but Saturday was one of her suggestions. Tartaronne might come as well.

The Kitchen

Post 10999

Great. What about Santra? Or even Ottox? (Do I forget somebody?)

smiley - pirate

The Kitchen

Post 11000

Hati

Santra seems to be otherwise occupied (though, surprisingy enough, in DK). As for Ottox, no clue.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more