A Conversation for DEVON'S NEW FLAG

TV coverage

Post 1

Devon Editor

Hi all. Looks like we may get some television coverage for the flag vote on the Spotlight programme. But we will need some contact details for those of you with strong opinions. I am afraid for logistical reasons the programme can only interview people who will be in Devon or Cornwall next week. If you are interested in taking part - just e-mail the BBC Devon website team at [email protected] with your name, address and phone number. We will pass on the details to the Spotlight team. Cheers.

TV coverage

Post 2

Ozzie Exile

I don't fit the bill - living in South Australia - however as I think most of the contributors were from outside Devon (Devonian's will be down the beach enjoying themselves rather than surfing the net if they are sensible) if needs be I will put my hand up.

Alternatively - how about Matthew Friday????

TV coverage

Post 3

Ozzie Exile

Apparently they would prefer someone who will be able to be filmed this week (that rules me out), so come on down.........

TV coverage

Post 4

Coref

Unfortunately - not me either.

I will not be in Devon or Cornwall for the next few weeks.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more