This is the Message Centre for Boo

Hello again..

Post 61

SkatMan

Today, I changed it to try and get more attention..... I was just really bored with the old one, you know how it is..... I have work again tonight which I could do without........

Hello again..

Post 62

Boo

Hmmmm invent a fabulous new cocktail!

Hello again..

Post 63

SkatMan

I have plenty of fabulous and exciting cocktails up my sleave but does still not brighten up my day, i need something to put a smile on ym face...

Hello again..

Post 64

Boo

smiley - runsmiley - tickle.....smiley - laughing yet?

Mad Weekend???

Post 65

SkatMan

Was It???

Mad Weekend???

Post 66

Boo

Was what?

Mad Weekend???

Post 67

SkatMan

Did you have a mad weekend???

What did you get up to???

Mad Weekend???

Post 68

Boo

I played twister with my friends and wine on Friday (most amusing - I have some quite limber friends!)
Then on Saturday I went to a wedding in Islington, which was gorgeous and fabulous, then Sunday I slept, watched t.v and bemoaned the fact today is Monday....
What about you?

Mad Weekend???

Post 69

Boo

I played twister with my friends and wine on Friday (most amusing - I have some quite limber friends!)
Then on Saturday I went to a wedding in Islington, which was gorgeous and fabulous, then Sunday I slept, watched t.v and bemoaned the fact today is Monday....
What about you?

Mad Weekend???

Post 70

SkatMan

I wnet to work on friday night which was rather boring..... I slept most of saturday morning then went and done what needed doing.... Then worked again saturday night which was really busy??? and sunday I went out on the p**s . And I won £40 on the lotto....

Mad Weekend???

Post 71

Boo

Well Done! I've hada really horrible day work today - I've been soooooo busy else I would've been chattier.
13 mins then I'm going home. Huzzah.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Boo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more