A Conversation for The Sonic The hedgehog series,spin offs and secrets

WHAT ABOUT THE SEGA GAME GEAR

Post 1

owlatronas

i had a sega game gear and i can see no mention of sonic the hedgehog on the tiny game gear screen many a happy hour was spent on this handheld not having enough at the time for master system?

Post 2

Jenny_Tablina

Im working on that too, I already have the 2 tails gg and ms games up in the entry and I'm working on the entry today so I may add the other gg games

Post 3

owlatronas

i dont know many people who have had a gg these days its all ps2 ,xbox or game cube!!

the owl?smiley - bat

Post 4

Jenny_Tablina

:P there are still people that like some of the old consoles, I myself resently brought a mega drive again to relive some old memorys (ah how good it is to play sonic 1 again ^_^) though I still wouldnt mind a game cube

Post 5

owlatronas

you cant find many older consoles around here they are literally like gold dust but as u say a game cube would be nice

the owl smiley - bat

Post 6

[...]

GO GO GAMECUBE....

THEY'RE RELEASING EVERY MEGA DRIVE SONIC GAME FOR THE GAMECUBE ON ONE DISC........

NOT TO MENTION THE ALREADY AVAILABLE 'SONIC ADVENTURE BATTLE'.....

'SHADOW', THE GREATEST OF ALL HEDGEHOGS.....

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more