A Conversation for Cartoon Genius in the USA

Peer Review: A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 1

MantraRay

Entry: Cartoon Genius - A772210
Author: MantraRay - U194090

alright, I'm throwing this back into peer review at the suggestion of a few who looked it over, and I'll make changes according to suggestions people throw out to me. Thanks to all those who gave me pointers and encouragement.

A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 2

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Oops! Hey, sometimes it helps if you just post to the thread to bring it to people's attention. There aren't overly many researchers digging deep down in PR smiley - erm

As to the entry... IMHO this is close to a very personal essay which would better be planted as a journal on your personal space. I say 'close to'! Can you remove those first person references and opinions, and perhaps add some headers?

A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 3

il viaggiatore

Agree with Bossel.

A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 4

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

Agree again.

You need to come at this from a more analytical and less annecdotal angle rather than recounting experiences from your viewing over the years.

A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 5

Oberon2001 (Scout)

smiley - erm This researcher appears to have gone AWOL (last posting Oct 30th 2002). Jus thought i'd say *twiddles thumbs*
Oberon2001

A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 6

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

He's not the first...how long before he's declared missing by the powers that be?

A772210 - Cartoon Genius

Post 7

Oberon2001 (Scout)

I thought two months was the time limit imposed before researchers are declared AWOL... Anyway, someone's taken this out of PR haven't they?
Oberon2001

Key: Complain about this post