This is the Message Centre for Gardener

Hello from the UnderGuide and your Gem Polisher

Post 1

U168592

'True Story' has been chosen to be included in the <./>UnderGuide</.> Gardener, and I am the lucky one 'polishing' it for such an occassion. I am working on it here; A9904773

I have tried to leave it as true to the original as possible. smiley - smiley Let me know if you like what I am doing, or if you have anything to add. When both of us are happy with the finished article, it will take pride of place on the h2g2 <./>FrontPage</.> in due time.

MJ smiley - ok

Post 2

Gardener

I am certainly glad and touched that at long last someone was found to polish my story and express no small ammount of gratitude for that.It is even more pleasing to see my story being picked for the inclusion into the UnderGuide.
Yes, I read your editing, and have nothing to remark upon by way of its quality: it is difinetely well-done. I hope you will inform me of the moment when it is posted on the UnderGuide: please write to my E-mail on [email protected] : I just frequent h2g2 occasionally and if further preliminaries take a while, it is not unlikely that I will forget to see the crowning glory of this endevour of mine: the featuring of the story in The UnderGuide.
Many thanks.

Post 3

U168592

Your Entry should be on the Front Page of h2g2 this Friday the 17th March smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gardener

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more