This is the Message Centre for Mike

hi again mike..

Post 1

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

hi mike..smiley - smiley..i'm going round correcting an error i made in my welcome message..sorry..Rocket Mans' links page is..@ A725500

emmily
smiley - rose

hi again mike..

Post 2

Mike

Hey Emmily. Sorry I deleted that journal entry and so the conversation thread. I'm just getting to grips with GuideML and so hope to refurbish my page soon. Watch this space .... although it may take a bit of time smiley - puff I'll see how I go.

Mike

hi again mike..

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

you might find this page useful..i've not finished it..i don't think there's any errors..smiley - laugh..&..i'm sure this Entry ID number is correct.. A768594

emmily
smiley - rose

hi again mike..

Post 4

Mike

Well, arn't u just full of useful little links. Thanks once again, I'm gonna get stuck in at the weekend, hopefully to success ...

Mike.

hi again mike..

Post 5

ok..smiley - smiley..let me know if you need any help..&..i'll find someone intelligent to help you..smiley - laugh..

emmily
smiley - rose

hi again mike..

Post 6

Mike

Will do, thanks for the offer smiley - smiley

Mike

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mike

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more