*Princess*of*Hearts*

Welcome to my guestbook smiley - smiley

Hi princess of hearts

Post 2

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - wah

Removed

Post 3

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

This post has been removed.

Honey.....

Post 4

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - ermsmiley - oksweetsmiley - love

Honey.....

Post 5

smiley - love These lies about you are getting out of hand so I've had it so from now on I'm sending out threats to those who tell these lies as I've warned Super-Sonic to back off off you or I'll make sure he'll regret it....I'll paste you the email I sent him if I can xxxxxxx

Honey.....

Post 6

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - okSweetsmiley - love Thats his Old username Mikesmiley - love He known as Another username now read friends list Thread on my space

Honey.....

Post 7

I know bab but just thought I'd say that name so you know who I'm talking about....I can't paste it this time honey smiley - erm coz my save sent emails were turned off but if it'll make you feel better I'll have it switched on and I'll do it next time (and any other things that's been said about you I'll forward em to you so you can see it) xxxxx smiley - hug & smiley - kiss xxxxx

Honey.....

Post 8

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Mike He After ATTENTION off you me everyone why Cant hesmiley - bleep Stop this look like he started againsmiley - sadface

Honey.....

Post 9

I know honey it's got to stop xxxxxx

Removed

Post 10

Honey.....

Post 11

*Princess*of*Hearts*

oh mike smiley - love well what ever you tell me will go no further to no one else i promise you on my own life smiley - ok I feel smiley - ill its me dibetes smiley - sadface Can we change the subject now talk about the weather,ect please

Honey.....

Post 12

Mr.Bluesky

Sorry 4 butting in VampireMike,you have not sent any e-mails to me at all.also i have know idea what is going on,so could you pleas enlighten me what is going on here,im not looking for trouble.

Honey.....

Post 13

*Princess*of*Hearts*

He getting nasty email from you we all know its you so go away and keep off my page if you want chat to mike phil go leave him a post on his space please smiley - ok

Honey.....

Post 14

*Princess*of*Hearts*

hey mr stop telling everyone im accusing you mike getting emails off someone and the emails mention my name and mike angry over this mr b smiley - ok and i never accussed you either so get that out your head mr b

Removed

Post 15

Mr.Bluesky

Honey.....

Post 16

Blah blah blah.....sob sob is that all you're going to do?, they are people on here who have REAL problems on here and spreading lies makes em worse so back off of me and Hilary ok?!

Honey.....

Post 17

And you say you're not looking for trouble.....hell....trouble is your middle name!! both me and Hilary have been through hell these past years and I'm trying my hardest to get back on my feet and I'll aid Hilary if she needs it and I'm not gonna let scum like you make me/us feel worser!!

Removed

Post 18

Mr.Bluesky

Honey.....

Post 19

Ya know I origionally came on here looking for friends who'll help me through my rough patches after loosing my gf as she had passed away....I weren't looking fr grief but instead I get lumbered with grief

Honey.....

Post 20

powerfulSuperMan500(TURBO CHARGED)

Mike Ignore Him M8 he tis a noone nobody billy no m8s Hilary ignore everyone Lass smiley - ok Leave it all to me ok cousin ta sign yeah book >>>>>>>>>smiley - devil<<<<<<<Dez<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>Rose n Childer Say Hellooooooooo<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<smiley - stoutsmiley - cheerups

Key: Complain about this post