This is the Message Centre for kitrapsjasani

My new article: Date 23 December 2020.

Post 1

kitrapsjasani

Hi.
I have finally managed to get on here and would like to thank the Moderators for their assistance in this matter. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I had so much issues but the worse was loss of data. But now that I am back on here, I will be posting my new article on here soon. It’s entitled “Beyond the Source of The Nile.” It is is to do with the source of the Nile - but not just who found it or anything like that. There’s a lot more to it than that. You will see what I mean when I start posting it on here. The research is now complete, and the planning has started and once that is completed, I will be writing the manuscript on “Word Document” first as I find it extremely helpful and then will post it on here. That’s when I will need assistance.
Te research for this new article has taken me two to three years. But during this time, I did take some long breaks and then restarted from where I had left. But at one point, I had to stop and restart the complete research twice as I was not happy with some information. But then I restarted it again. So once this is ready – the manuscript, I will post it on here and let you know.
Take care and be safe. In the meantime, I wish you all a “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”

smiley - cheerssmiley - run

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Hello!!

Great to see you in here again! Glad the moderators were able to solve your login issues smiley - biggrin

Well done with your research. Good luck with writing the manuscript, and keep us informed about how you're getting on smiley - biggrin

I hope you have a good festive season smiley - holly

All the best and take care

Sasha

Post 3

kitrapsjasani

Thanks Sasha. I will be keeping you informed. I am about to start on the first draft of the manuscript. I will probably have to do several drafts so that I can make sure that its all correct and ready to be handed in here.
Take care and speak to you soon.
smiley - run

Post 4

kitrapsjasani

Wish you all a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."smiley - cheers

Post 5

kitrapsjasani

Thanks Sasha.
I behaved a bit like "Scrooge" today. smiley - smiley All work and festivities. - pretending to be scrooge. LOLsmiley - smiley But seriously doing some work and then break.
Wish you and everyone else on here a Happy New Year.smiley - bubblysmiley - chocsmiley - cakesmiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

Post 6

kitrapsjasani

Thanks Sasha.

I started to write on my drafts today and while doing it, I came up on some interesting piece of information, which I think will be vital to the introduction. So I am looking into that and am seeing how that will fit in. I think it may be very interesting. but I will need to look into it. smiley - run.
Take care,

Post 7

kitrapsjasani

Thanks Sasha.

I started to write on my drafts today and while doing it, I came up on some interesting piece of information, which I think will be vital to the introduction. So I am looking into that and am seeing how that will fit in. I think it may be very interesting. but I will need to look into it. smiley - run.
Take care.

Post 8

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok Sorry you had to work and be Scrooge, but glad you got some break. Good luck with the research for your introduction! smiley - goodluck

Post 9

kitrapsjasani

Thanks. It was well needed break. But I am now back and have started to write the first draft for the manuscript. Its taking some time as I need to read through my notes and everything that I have found,. I do this everytime. But its more important with this. LOL.smiley - biggrin Hopefully it won't be too long now before I hand it in.

Post 10

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok All the best with it smiley - biggrin

Post 11

kitrapsjasani

Thanks.

Post 12

kitrapsjasani

Hi, I hope that you are all okay and safe.
Just to bring you up-to-date a bit. I have just come across some information that I feel I need to read through and make some notes and see how important it is for my article. I know that it is a major part of itbut I will need to read through it and make notes. This means that I will have to stop the writing of the article f for a few days. It means that I will have to stop the write for until as such time that O have completed the notes and read through the information. I apologise for this as I had not expected any new information. I was not expecting this. It means that there will be delay in handing over the script ,
Thanks and take care.
smiley - runsmiley - tea

Post 13

kitrapsjasani

Just to let you know that there has been a bereavement in my family - mercifully not because of this corvid virus but from other old age and health issues. Hopefully this will not slow me down in my write up. I am still working on that. I mean the write up.

Post 14

kitrapsjasani

hi Just to bring you up-to-date. I have now started to work on the manuscript and it is taking some times as there is quite a lot write about and so I am just making sure that it all makes "sense "to the reader and that what I am writing makes sense. There may be a delay after this Thursday as I am to take my covid vaccine and have heard that this does cause fatigue, But I hope and pray that it will not be for too long .
Take care and be safe.

Post 15

SashaQ - happysad

Hi Kitrapjasani - thanks for keeping us up to date

Sorry to hear about your bereavement.

Glad you got a vaccine appointment - hope all went well, and I hope the after effects are not too bad smiley - tea

Good luck with your writing smiley - goodluck

Post 16

kitrapsjasani

Thanks Sasha.

I have been re- reading through some of my research motes as i have been writing the manuscript and I feel that some footnotes maybe required so that some explanation can be given to readers as to who was who and etc.. I hope that is okay Also, at some point, I think it may be a good thing if the new article, when accepted, could be linked to one of my other ones - that is Dr David Livingstone as he is also mentioned in this and he was alive at the time and also, indirectly, was involved. So I think it may be a good thing if it was linked by the editors when it comes to it.

In the meantime, I am still working on the manuscripts for the article and hope to complete it soon.
Take care and be safe.
smiley - oksmiley - run

Post 17

kitrapsjasani

I have had some fever and some aches but hopefully it wont be too long before I am back to normal.
smiley - cheerssmiley - ok

Post 18

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

Yes, footnotes are good smiley - ok Links to other Entries are also important, so the Sub-editor will be able to add those in for you, yes smiley - ok

Good luck with your writing smiley - goodluck and all the best smiley - ok

Post 19

kitrapsjasani

Thanks. Hopefully it won't be too long before I have finished the manuscript to hand in. smiley - tea

Post 20

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post