This is the Message Centre for kitrapsjasani

My new article: Date 23 December 2020.

Post 1

kitrapsjasani

Hi.

I have just managed to log in on here now after so many issues, unfortunately, including loss of data. But now I am on, hopefully everything should be great and back to some normality in terms of posting my new article on here. And I would also like to thank the Moderators for their assistance in helping me to get back on here.
The new article will be entitled "Beyond The Source of the Nile." Yes it is to do with the source of the Nile. But this goes beyond the search for the source of the Nile. The research has taken me a good few years - about three years. That was because I had to go through a lot of the information and make sure that it was correct to start again from fresh . There were times when I had to stop for break and re-start from where I had left. But I did reach a point, at one time, where I had to start again from fresh. But now the research is complete and the planning has started. Once this is done, I will be writing the manuscript, which will be done on word as I find it very helpful in every way and then post it on here. This is where I will need help as I am not sure how it can be done. It may be a long article but it will be worth posting it as a lot of the information that I will be including in it, people may not be aware of it. I will keep you informed.

Thank you so much.
smiley - oksmiley - cheerssmiley - teasmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

My new article: Date 23 December 2020.

More Conversations for kitrapsjasani

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more