This is the Message Centre for kitrapsjasani

My New Article

Post 1

kitrapsjasani

Hi.
Apologies for not being able to be on here much as I am quite busy and also not keeping well. But I have just recently been looking at some interesting topics of one is "The Dam Busters" but that is taking a rather longer time then I had anticipated. But I have been looking at another topic and that has led me to find some interesting information and that is on the Source of The Nile. I am currently researching into this and have come across some very interesting information. So as soon as I have completed the research, I will be posting it on here asap. In the meantime, I am looking at starting a rough draft for the article so that it gives me an idea on the information that I need to write upon as well as examining some photos that I have come across that I have come across and can be of help in expanding the information. But once it is ready, I will be posting it on here. smiley - smileysmiley - runsmiley - cheerup

My New Article

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Hi!

Great to see you online again. I like the sound of your new article, and I look forward to reading more of your work smiley - ok

Good luck! smiley - goodluck

All the best

Sasha

My New Article

Post 3

kitrapsjasani

Thanks Sasha. I am researching this at the moment but am also working on a rough draft to see what looks like when reading to see what draft should be like when I hand it in for editing. I am also researching into one or two characters that I have come across. I hope to make this article really exciting as I feel it can be.

My New Article

Post 4

kitrapsjasani

Hi Sasha.
Sorry that I am not able to be on here as much as I would like to but the research for my next article is taking longer then I had anticipated. But once it is ready, I will start the write up and posted it on here asap.

My New Article

Post 5

kitrapsjasani

Hi. I am sorry for not being able to post my new article sooner as I am still getting a lot more information on it. I also nearly lost much of my notes due to a technical problem which as has been sorted out now but I am still not keeping too well. But definitely hope to finish and post the article on here asap.

My New Article

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

Hi!

Great to hear from you, but sorry to hear you've still not been well. Glad you managed to recover your notes, though - phew!

Good luck with your writing - I look forward to finding out more about the topic smiley - biggrin

All the best

Sasha

My New Article

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

Hi!

Great to hear from you, but sorry to hear you've still not been well. Glad you managed to recover your notes, though - phew!

Good luck with your writing - I look forward to reading about what you have learned smiley - biggrin

All the best

Sasha

My New Article

Post 8

kitrapsjasani

Hi Sasha.
I am now on the mend have decided to change my new article and this one is a lot more indepth and is very interesting . But because there's a lot of information to go through, Its taking some time. I have already started a writ up on but it will take some time. Hopefully not too longsmiley - cheerup

My New Article

Post 9

SashaQ - happysad

Hi kitrapsjasani

Good to hear from you - glad you're on the mend smiley - ok

Well done on your research and good luck with your write up smiley - goodlucksmiley - biggrinsmiley - tea

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kitrapsjasani

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more