This is the Message Centre for psychocandy-moderation team leader

NoNoNaJoPoMo redux

Post 1

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Now that the month of November has ended, I wanted to make a quick journal entry thanking all of those whose journals I follow, friend or otherwise, for utilizing the A-page option for this year's NaJoPoMo.

It's not that I am not interested in all of you - otherwise I wouldn't be following your journals - but rather that I work hard for a living, have family and other commitments (which include volunteer work for h2g2!), and simply don't have time to read a journal entry every day for even one of you, leastwise all of you. And no way could I pick and choose!

You all know that I don't really write journal entries because there's pretty much nothing about me I care to share without limiting my audience to people I know and trust. However, I appreciate why the project is promoted on h2g2, and I'd never discourage anyone I know from participating! smiley - smiley But it was a real relief to be given the option to opt-in, instead of having to choose between feeling like a captive audience or unsubscribing from folks I may have been following for years.

So, thanks to everyone to whose PS I am subscribed, for posting your NaJoPoMo entries to an A-page that I could read (or not) as time allowed and not be overwhelmed every time I logged in by conversations from which I needed to unsubscribe or felt obliged to read.

And now we're heading toward the end of another year... this has been a good one, overall, at that! I'm not comfortable providing too much detail, but suffice it to say that a number of toxic influences have been removed from my life over this past year, and everything is awesome right now. Including an awesome new job!! Drop me a line on FB or by email if you haven't for a while and want to catch up on all the details. Otherwise, see you around the site, and I'll resume reading your journals now! smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for psychocandy-moderation team leader

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more