This is the Message Centre for SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 21

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

hope trish is ok helen
are keeping ok
sad about sals mum eh thats all i seem to hear these days who says its a happy time
its very sad for a lot of people
jinty smiley - hug

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 22

serenity

hi jinty.

it looks as if everyone is ill or having bad luck at the moment.

good do with something nice happening to cheer us all up.

smiley - rose

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 23

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Well it might not interest any bugger else, but we finally got the radiator fan sorted on the bloody car... At least now it won't blow up... It's a start... smiley - cuddles smiley - stiffdrink

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 24

hi sheryl we're no worried about the car blowing up as long as you dont blow up guid folk are scarce
jinty smiley - hug.........................smiley - stiffdrinkfor sheryl

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 25

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Awww thanx jinty luv... smiley - cuddle
I've not blown up yet...lol.. Although with all that smiley - stiffdrink I must be combustable... smiley - rofl

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 26

no body light a match near sheryl or she will go ............pop
and she'll be scattered all over h2g2 we will all have a bit of her ...i know what bit i dont want ha ha
smiley - stiffdrink for sheryl so watch or she might go ....pop pop ....bang !!!!!!!!!
helen hope your ok
poor smufles hes having a hard time of it wish we could help him anyone got a long cable so we could do the hoovering for him
i hope mk2 gets better soon
i hate to see a man struggling with housework
my son is coming to do mine tomorrow for me then i'm going back with him to his wee island for a couple of days
roll on the summer its better up there when the sun shines ...but isnt everywhere
jinty stop your moaning
smiley - hugs

COULDN`T BE BOTHERED

Post 27

serenity

jinty.

well, you wont see a man doing housework in my house.

he doesnt know where the hoover or the polish or the washing up liquid lives smiley - rofl

and if he did, he wouldnt know how to use them smiley - blue

smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more