This is the Message Centre for ITIWBS

W 13 May 2015

Post 1

ITIWBS

Down the past few days with a a world class dust allergy problem, eyes blackened and blackened areas surrounded with blood red margins, eyes oozing milky fluid at both corners.

Utterly ghastly, looked like I'd been in a fight, or was doubly concussed.

Probably related to a local desert dust storm that reduced visibility to about 1/10 what it usually is.

Better now.

W 13 May 2015

Post 2

myk

Glad to hear your better m8! smiley - ok

W 13 May 2015

Post 3

ITIWBS

Was talking to people at the monthly senior dinner today, several others reported similar problems.

All agreed that yesterday's surprise rain storm, settling the dust, helped.

W 13 May 2015

Post 4

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs cycling with safety glasses
"I actually can not imagine the severity of your allergy, if it has to do with a surplus of areal dust many more people should suffer from it.

On the other hand I know I can have allergy like symptoms when my body is weakened. "

W 13 May 2015

Post 5

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi stranger yep im still alive and kicking lol

dont have a pc at home lib or cyber when i can, im 68 this time round lol

ive a sty or park on my eye it doesnt want to go lol take care smiley - disco jimcracker7 jim

W 13 May 2015

Post 6

ITIWBS

On the allergies thing, I was talking to a number of other people at the senior dinner, Saturday last, who reported similar signs and symptoms.

Its something that comes up annually in late April and early May, so I'm going to try to schedule my semi-annual checkup next year for the last week of April.

Good to see you, Jimcracker!

W 13 May 2015

Post 7

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi itiwbs

im getting a bit old in the tooth but still plodding on.

i use a pc at the library now sometimes the cyber.

68 this time round lol.

ive a dog now called rex the niebour just left as no one to take him hes 5 year old, and a wolfhound he reaches my nose on its full hight on his back legs lol.

i have a lad takes him out he would have me on the floor lol take care jim. my email is on the main page. smiley - disco jim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ITIWBS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more