This is the Message Centre for Redz

About 'Truth'

Post 1

broelan

Hi Redz smiley - smiley
I see you haven't visited in awhile, but should you poke your head in occasionally to see how things are going I thought I'd leave you a note to let you know what's happening.

Your essay on "Truth" was picked from the Alternative Writing Workshop to become part of the UnderGuide! I have been assigned to polish it up for its appearance on the Front Page. The new essay can be found here: A3323964. I haven't made many changes aside from formatting - I've added GuideML formatting which is required for items on the front page (along with allowing us to add the UnderGuide logo), and I think I probably removed a comma or two here and there.

I hope you are satisfied with the final result, if you find any problems please let me know. I will try to remember to come by and let you know when it appears on the Front Page.smiley - ok

Congratulations!

Key: Complain about this post

About 'Truth'

More Conversations for Redz

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more