This is the Message Centre for Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Cals Journal Yes there is a god!!

Post 1

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Well I got up this morning, well thats a lie I dragged my carcus out of bed this morning suffering from the good old, missing an hour syndrome as our clocks went forward an hour on Sunday morning smiley - sadface wondering how I was going to drag myself to work and contemplating calling in a sicky.

Anyhoo dragged myself into work and Lo! God Appeared! wow in the form of a broken central heating system, so everyone got sent home again *dances*

WHOOP! and now I'm listening to ABC on the Radio, drinking a lovely brew, the world could only be more perfect if Salma Hayek was here doing my hoovering smiley - bigeyes laugh smiley - winkeye

P.S I was so excited about this, instead of posting it as a journal I posted as a conversation to myself by mistake smiley - blush

Post 2

Raven - I think I know what happens next

smiley - rofl Oh god!
You know, funny that - if you're drinking a "brew" in England it's most likely tea, in SA it's almost always Witblits smiley - rofl That's a hellishly strong illegal home-brewed beer.

Post 3

smiley - biggrin a good brew and proper dunking biscuits, what more could a man want *sighs*

Post 4

Evangeline

Enjoy you'r day off work. I can't even fathom what form god would have to take for my boss to close the store for a day.

Post 5

a giant in a kilt, playing bagpipes and doing a jig in front of the doors so no-one can get in? smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Evangeline

My boss has bagpipes and a kilt, so that won't scare him off. It would just attract more smiley - cat to the store.

Post 7

yes but this would be a giant and he'd be blocking the doorway

Post 8

Evangeline

All three doorways?

Post 9

yes he's that big smiley - bigeyes

Post 10

Evangeline

Ah well, there you go. The minute I get a phone call saying there is a kilt wearing, bagpipe playing giant outside the store, I'll just stay home.

Post 11

smiley - ok

Post 12

Evangeline

It's always good to have a plan. smiley - biggrin

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Must be the same god who blocked the drains at work last week as closed the kitchen smiley - evilgrin

Post 14

he is a great and mighty God smiley - biggrin

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - laugh yeah

Key: Complain about this post