This is the Message Centre for Thirdgirl

If you've left then maybe you won't mind...

Post 1

Catwoman

Would it be alright if I used your name (and linked to your page) in an article I'm writing about H2G2 nicknames and how it's difficult to know whether someone should be referred to as 'he' or 'she'? It probably won't get any further than the unseen depths of AWW, but it's not even going there until I have permission from everyone mentioned. Also could you please express your preferences for being 'he' or 'she'?
Your name says 'girl' but I hear you're not one, so I'm using it as an example of a misleading name.
Since you appear to have left I'll just assume, cos you can't really have any objections to me linking to an empty page, right? And AGG/GAG in the Post is still mourning your loss.
maybe you'll gather some followers for your cause. I would join if I had anything worth fighting for the copyright.

Key: Complain about this post

If you've left then maybe you won't mind...

More Conversations for Thirdgirl

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more