This is the Message Centre for TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Words

Post 1

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Antidisestablishmentarianism is the longest word I know.

Words

Post 2

(Insanie) Zanie Janie

Oh. That word was around when I was at school. Tee hee hee. I'm only fourteen, and I only left just before Easter so that I could be home-educated. My favourite word is "phantasmagorical" and I think it suits me rather well (preen). Janie.

Words

Post 3

'Plinth' is a good word. Short but good. 'Ovuncular' also sounds good but I haven't a clue what it means. It probably doesn't describe me. There is a word with something like 1000 letters but I've lost the book with it in.

Words

Post 4

(Insanie) Zanie Janie

There's a place called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwrndrwbwllllantsyliogogogoch

Words

Post 5

Hmmm.. That wouldn't happen to be in Wales would it? [sarcasm mode]

Words

Post 6

I've just remembered another word I like. 'Anal Fanfare'. You can probably work out what it means.

Words

Post 7

(Insanie) Zanie Janie

Erm, yeah, I think I can just about imagine it.

Words

Post 8

bernee

my favourite long word...
floccinaucinihilpilificatious - adequately describes much of what we read!

Words

Post 9

(Insanie) Zanie Janie

I like words. But I hate Boyzone.

Words

Post 10

Brenda the Lovely Nihilistic Anti-Weasle

My fiance is a midwife and she has a beautiful word. It a method of doing something to make sure the baby does the things it is supposed to do, when it is supposed to do them, and what it would like for lunch. (OK so I made the last bit up.) But for the life of me I cannot remember what it is. I will ask her tonight and post it tomorrow. It is about 4.5 million letters long.

Words

Post 11

What do the other three in Boyzone actually do? Ronan sings, the little bloke sings, but the other 3? ???

Words

Post 12

(Insanie) Zanie Janie

They stand there, without moving, wearing suits and ties so that nobody thinks that they're a boy band.

Words

Post 13

I've found it!!! The book with the really long word in it. See http://www.h2g2.com/P99010 for details.

Words

Post 14

Longer than Antidisestablishmentarianism is Antidisestablishmentarianismically.

Words

Post 15

It means 'In the manner of something opposing the disestablishment of the Church of England'

Words

Post 16

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

And in layman's terms that would be "to be against those who are against putting members of the Church of England in the House of Lords". I think.

Key: Complain about this post