This is the Message Centre for ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

OH!

Post 1

Link 42, Keeper of All Things with Buttons and Also of the Zelda Tune

OH, so you're a hippy, ay?

I suppose that you love Saddamn Hussein (although the Moderators will, no doubt, bleep out his name). As a matter of fact, sometimes it isn't better not to go to try to get rid of one of the most evil people in the world just because you hold the rather childish belief that war is always wrong, no matter what the consequences are! And, I may add, it does not make one stupid to choke on a pretzel--I suppose you're also lobbying to remove all those 'morons' that fill our hospitals from the country.

And I am frankly suprised that one of the few other Americans on the site is the one complaining about Bush.

And for your future knowledge, you can't trust any of the lies that moron news reporters and newspapers will tell you. For example, for weeks recently there were articles talking about the '170,000' pieces of ancient history lost from Bagdad museums, how it was such a huge 'loss to mankind', how US troops were so stupid to let it happen, and how museum staff 'watched in horror as mobs rampaged through museums, looting and pillaging.' The loss estimates were yesterday revised from 170,000 to 29. And 4 of those were found.

Another example that you must surely remember. The 'Jenin Massacre.' I won't go into details, for you must remember it: for weeks, headlines in the paper about Isreali troops going in and killing thousands of innocent civilians. And then, just like this time, a little article mentioning the discovery that it never happened. Some fame-hungry, anti-american reporters just heard the story from some Palestinians and printed it.

So, in the future, pick your biases a little more carefully, hmm?

OH!

Post 2

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

English. Didn't hear about the jennin massacre - I read broadsheets not tabloids (and private eye.. don't think you've got that in US?). I don't disaprove of removing dictators from power but I do disprove of doing it for oil and revenge. I'm actually more goth but I do believe in peace yes, I find your assumptions about me intruiging. And I do not think Bush is a good choice for leading the most powerful country in the world. At the beginning of the year he critisised the Iraqi leader for treating the UN with contempt. It is thought he is being manipulated by esso, exxon mobile I believe they're called in the states. He refused to sign the Kyoto treaty when the US provides one third of the worlds pollution. I don't think he's fit for the task. Why were they guarding the oil fields when the hospitals were being looted?

AND ON TOP OF THAT ALL!!! You have a nintendo! When PS2 is clearly the way to go!

OH!

Post 3

Link 42, Keeper of All Things with Buttons and Also of the Zelda Tune

Right. First off-I get the Private Eye delivered to my house in Connecticut. I love that magazine! (I moved back from London at the end of the summer of '02.)

Next, it is perfectly obvious that America is not attacking (sorry--did not attack?) Iraq for oil. Even IF there was no evidence as to Iraq building weapons, or funding terrorism (which doesn't target England, so you don't care about it), I think that there is (was?) enough reason to attack Iraq just to get Hussein out of power, what with how he's been ruling Iraq. But you have that all in perspective, seeing as how you, "Read the broadsheets." Also, Bush has proven to be a capable leader, and I admire him for how he handled the Iraq situation--if Britain had been the one attacked a couple of Septembers ago, I envision there have being (is that a correct tense?) a good several decades of 'peace talks' and 'negotiations' and 'G-d damned hippies.' Lastly, England has been officially designated as a terrorism-supporting country, because all of you just don't do sh*t. That's why all of the Yardies and drug dealers go to jolly old Britain--because they know they won't be prosecuted (or as you might say, persecuted). I mean, your cops don't even have guns! Are you under the naive, pathetic notion that they still don't need them?

I think all this about looted hospitals and 'America being run by Gas companies' is about as credible as the aforementioned story of looted museums and that of, "Batboy strikes again." (Weekly World News, anyone?)

And about the Kyoto treaty, we might not have signed it, but it's not as if all of you actually ABIDE by it.

PS2 sucks ass. Vice City was not that great! And in any case, even Halo 1 (1!) was 600,000,000 (six hundred million!) times better.

Goodbye, hippie girl!

OH!

Post 4

ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

smiley - laugh

bye bye *waves*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ex Brigadeer, now Tealady Werekitty aka Tobru De'ran; ex sith extraordinaire, well poked veggie fascist and Goo Goose

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more