This is the Message Centre for krsnakat

Canabis

Post 1

krsnakat

I care about mother earth, a long time ago I was one of the earthmass dancers at th Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, I dancec at the Feast of Saint Francis, I believe in the Gaia hypothesis. Any way the planet is in trouble, global warming a whole in the Ozone layer, wars. It blows my mind how many trees are cut down every year for paper and toilet paper. Canabis you can make paper and toilet paper out of Canabis. Mankind has been using Canabis for thousands of years, in Ancient Egypt and earl USA history. The real reason Canabis is outlawed in this world is because Hearst wanted to corner the market for paper for his newspaper empire. Think of all the strains of Canabis, you can make food out of the seeds, the very best rope, paper, toilet paper. medicine out of the flowers and even cheap good fuel. In America they make fuel out of corn but thats not cheap. in India out of Sorghgum, ofcourse you can make fuel out of Canabis. Humanities natural resopurce is illegal, it's time for a change, think of the drug wars in Mexico and along the USA border you can cut those by alot too by decriminalizing Canabis. It's time mankind it's time!!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for krsnakat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more