This is the Message Centre for manda1111

I've got a big one

Post 1

manda1111

We have just been to order a new tent, it has got 4 separate bedrooms and a 15 foot living room,
I think that should do us on our 7 week tour of Europe next January smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

I've got a big one

Post 2

Keseral - lost...

Holy cr*p!!! big!!! smiley - bigeyessmiley - cool

and whereabouts in europe are you going?

I've got a big one

Post 3

SEF

4 bedrooms?! Are you and Mrs manda planning to pick up a lot of hitch-hikers on your way through Europe? smiley - biggrin Don't forget your towels. Especially if you are going through Germany. smiley - winkeye

Hidden

Post 4

manda1111

We are not sure yet, we are just going across on the ferry and then heading south to the sun,
so if you have any ideas, let me know smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

Hidden

Post 5

Keseral - lost...

ah, 'fraid not, Ive only been to a few places.

(and why do you need a smiley - towel especially if you are going to Germany????smiley - erm)

Hidden

Post 6

manda1111

We went to benidorm in spain (but not camping) so we might make our way down there somewere

and I will always take my smiley - towelsmiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

Hidden

Post 7

SEF

The towel is for competing for space, Kess. Eg on beaches, by pools, on loungers etc. It seems to be a non-violent macho posturing ritual. It would have quite a different use in Spain, manda. smiley - yikes

Hidden

Post 8

manda1111

I will make sure we keep our towel with us, I know all about them Germans smiley - biggrin

Ther are 4 of us going, so it should be a good laugh, I think half the fun will be trying to work out where we are going, and trying to find out if we have got there yet smiley - laugh

manda smiley - peacedove

Hidden

Post 9

JINTY. ...back in circulation again

thought it was a secret about your big one
ooops its your tent your talking about silly me

whats wrong with a 5 star hotel for angie thats where allthe stars go
ha ha

are you all having a room each in case you fall out

a camping we will go
a caamping we will go aye o my daddy o
a camping we will go

jinty smiley - hugsmiley - lovesmiley - kiss

Hidden

Post 10

BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

don`t know about going to europe mate...with a tent that big you could get most of europe IN it

smiley - biggrin

Hidden

Post 11

Keseral - lost...

Oh! of course! you may have to set your alarm for 3am as well!

have you tried putting the tent up yet?

smiley - erm

Hidden

Post 12

manda1111

Hi BATWING1
You might be right there smiley - rofl

No Kess, I have not put it up yet, I am leaving that untill tommow, I will let you know how I get on smiley - winkeye

Jinty
I can allways tie Mrs manda to the roof fack and you can sit next to me smiley - smooch

manda smiley - peacedove

Hidden

Post 13

when we had our tent we found it easier that when we first put it up in the garden to colour code the poles with different coloured imsulation tape so that we knew which end was which lol

Hidden

Post 14

manda1111

I think I might have to do something like that, this is the biggest tent I have ever put up, so I will need something to remind me next time,

we are going to put it up and down a few times today and tomorro just to get used to it, cos I don't fancy trying to read the instructions in the middle of a camp site when it is raining smiley - winkeye

manda smiley - peacedove

Hidden

Post 15

we had that problem only our tent had 3 bedrooms not quite as big as yours so once we finally got it up we bought 6 different colours of insulting tape....worked a treat after we had coded each pole,some had 0ne colour others two etc

Hidden

Post 16

hi manda
put some insulation tape on yourself so you know which way you should be standing lol

angie and i could put you on the roof rack and her and i could go inside but does she drive cause i dontlol

hi batwing long time no hear
you been hiding ?

have a lovely weekend manda and angie and batwing
i'm going to have a few smiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - alesmiley - teasmiley - redwinesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - coffeesmiley - milksmiley - ojwell its not everyday a girl is 21 21 21 +is it smiley - disco
jintysmiley - hug

Hidden

Post 17

manda1111

We didn't get round to putting the tent up yesterday, other things got in the way smiley - drunk

We are going to do it now, (might need a drink after smiley - winkeye )

manda smiley - peacedove

Hidden

Post 18

YOU BETTER REMEMBER AND TOAST MY GOOD HEALTH ....OR .....ELSE

next year might be too late !

oh i made a mistake ive got 3 mates
well 4 even
jinty smiley - hug

Hidden

Post 19

manda1111

3 1/2 hours it took to put it up smiley - yikes
The instructions was next too useless smiley - erm
But now we have done it once it shoud be easyer next time
I was going to put it up again today, but as the wind has picked up abit and we are still not used to it, I think I will give it a miss today

After we took it down again (which was easyer than I thought it would be smiley - smiley ) We went to toast Jiny's good health smiley - drunk

I hope you had a good one Jinty smiley - love

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post