This is the Message Centre for manda1111

HELLO TO MANDA 31

Post 1

Madame Sprots

Well, good afternoon.

I was just meandering around and happened to stop by, and just wanted to say hello since I was here. Nice place you got! Stop by my place sometime, maybe we'll chat -

M. Sprots smiley - smiley

HELLO TO MANDA 31

Post 2

manda1111

Goodevening smiley - winkeye

nice of you to pop in smiley - ok

you can pop by anytime smiley - smiley

I was just wondering what is the "American Experience"

sounds like you was to be over it

manda smiley - magic

HELLO TO MANDA 31

Post 3

Madame Sprots

Ahh...American Experience is American History and English II combined in the sense that a project for one class counts in the other.

Trust me, this is one experience you don't want to experience. Several of us were planning to move to Canada, or Micronesia, or just very far away... smiley - winkeye

And thanks for the invitation back. I just might when I find some free time. smiley - smiley

M. Sprots

HELLO TO MANDA 31

Post 4

manda1111

yes, I think I'll give the American Experience a miss smiley - winkeye
I have enough trouble with my English smiley - biggrin

I used to live in canada, but I was only three at the time so I dont remember a lot about it smiley - smiley

manda

HELLO TO MANDA 31

Post 5

Madame Sprots

Sounds spiffy.

I didn't live anywhere like that...but when I was littler I lived on the other side of my school district...smiley - smiley...but I don't think that counts.

I'd love to go live someplace foreign...like Chicago.smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more