This is the Message Centre for Genie

Me run? oh my goodness!!!

Post 1

Genie

I thought it was about time I started a less depressing journal and it needs to encompass a few things and for those of you confused about the title, well I'm getting to that so just be patient! smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

Little bit smiley - loveblushtook his first 'proper' steps on his on on 12th March! smiley - somersault it was very exciting, I know the trouble starts now, so I'm taking advantage as much as I can that he's not zooming around the house like a lunatic yet with his brother! smiley - runsmiley - laugh

Elder poppet is doing really really well in school, I'm very proud of him at the moment, I had the best Parent-teacher night ever! smiley - star

Finally with current events (as in despressing journal smiley - winkeye) I decided that I needed a hobby and a focus, and after seeing the Cancer Research Race for Life on the TV I had an Epiphany! smiley - rofl

I have been touched by cancer in many different ways, family and friends in the last three years, my Nan who is my heart and soul is recovering from Breast Cancer Surgery (lost 1 breast), my mother in law who is recovering from surgery from skin cancer, my father in law who is currently undergoing treatment for prostate cancer and my best friend...smiley - winkeye who for those of you who know who know what she's been through will be astonished to learn that both my nan and herself will be joining me in the Race!! She's recovering from extensive surgery for a brain tumour and faces further treatment and surgery in later years.

Anyway, without trying to tug at your heart stringssmiley - tongueincheek, if anyone would like to support us they can at www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sachaandjune

If its any help I'm giving away kisses for sponsorship.....smiley - kiss.... Real ones too!...if you can get this way to collect it!

Race is Sunday 14th May 2006 at 11am for anyone that would be mad enough to want to come and watch me in a pair of shorts! (and not the blue ones you cheeky minx.....<toungueout&gtsmiley - winkeye

Emotional and online support required as well! smiley - evilgrin especially when I start complaining about blisters in the build up to the race!

Any offers of massages for aching feet also gratefully received!......smiley - bigeyes

I've got quite a few ideas for raising sponsorship but anyone else got any ideas?.... I was thinking of trying to auction one of 2legs's thongs...smiley - winkeye

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oooo kisses being given away free with sponsorship? smiley - bigeyes ... do I get extra ones If I offer a foot massage for after the race? smiley - evilgrinsmiley - biggrin And good for you for running in it! smiley - applause

Post 3

Genie

You'd get *lots* of kisses for doing a foot massage (especially after the race when there are all really hot and sweaty!) smiley - rofl

smiley - kiss

smiley - blush Its a relatively small thing but I'm hoping for some people it makes a difference! smiley - blush

I'm secretly hoping there's a Paula Radcliff just waiting to burst out of my very unused trainers! smiley - winkeye

Post 4

smiley - bigeyes Does that mean that you plan on pausing half way thorugh the race to 'relieve yourself' at the roadside? smiley - winkeyesmiley - roflsmiley - biggrin they're only feet... their state of sweatyness isn't a problem smiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - whistlesmiley - evilgrin So... would you want to auction off one of my clean thongs or a worn one that hasn't yet been washed? smiley - yuksmiley - roflsmiley - erm I'll get me coat smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Genie

smiley - rofl depends on how desperate I get I suppose! The race is being run in a massive park, so I can always find a nice big tree to hide behind with 3,000 other people! smiley - somersault

smiley - yuk sweaty betty feet! smiley - biggrin

Well, if its a used thong I may be able to sell it under 'weird interests' on a well known auction site! There are alot of weirdo's out there y'know! smiley - winkeyesmiley - rofl

Post 6

Serephina

Sponsership, cups of tea and foot massages here if wanted.we could prolly be there on the day too if you say where n when, even if i no longer qualify as best friend smiley - tongueout n of course ill help with fund raising any way i can..maybe we could organise an ann summers party at your community centre n give 20% to them or something?

Post 7

Genie

Now I knew I would regret putting that best friend bit! smiley - rofl

smiley - tongueout

The support would be wonderful! Your little man would love playing in the play area as well I would imagine, I could bring H and they could spend the morning fighting with the other children! smiley - winkeyesmiley - evilgrin

Its on Sunday 14th May at 11am, its taking place at Lloyd Park, so very easy for you to get to and cheer us on! I will do a mugging with a sponsorship form to you shortly! smiley - evilgrin Do you think your mum would sponsor me or tell me to get back on the horse I rode in on? smiley - biggrin

AS party sounds great! I could investigate it! I would donate anything that was coming my way, i.e the discount, but how would that work? I thought it would only be a discount on the products?

Do you think I could be cheeky to introduce a raffle or a quiz with prizes at our HooToo mini meet to raise some money? Or a sponsored 'I will not be smutty today' and ask you, roymondo, RF, Fords and 2legs to take part?... I'd pay to see you all manage that! smiley - rofl

Post 8

Serephina

I pay ann summers 30% less for the goods than the customers pay me, thats how i get aid.id be hapy to give up 20% of that.
I expect my mum would sponser you as she lost her dad to cancer.

Post 9

Genie

Oh me and my big mouth smiley - footinmouth Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive, you know me, proverbial bull in china shop... smiley - cheerup

That's very kind of you to offer that smiley - hug I'm not sure if I can get one organised that quickly (smiley - laugh May was the quickest I could do the other ones!) But I'll certainly look into it! smiley - ok

Post 10

I'm tempted to go on Ebay and start auctioning one of my thongs for charity smiley - blush whatja recon? smiley - blush It'd have to raise more than a fiver as I think thats what it cost to buy new smiley - blushsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - ermsmiley - biggrin Ooooo I've not put something up for sale on Ebay before... only brought stuff smiley - ermsmiley - evilgrin maybe we could have a box at the mini meet coming up soon, and each time one of us was 'smutty' we'd have to put ten pence or twenty pence or some such aomount in the box..... you'd raise a fortune from me and roymondo alone smiley - winkeyesmiley - blushsmiley - runsmiley - puff

Post 11

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

"I'm tempted to go on Ebay and start auctioning one of my thongs for charity"

I'll give you a fiver *not* to send it to me. smiley - tongueout

Post 12

A Super Furry Animal

>> and each time one of us was 'smutty' we'd have to put ten pence or twenty pence or some such aomount in the box <<

* says something smutty *

"Oo-er! That's 20p in the smut box!"
"smiley - snork He said 'box'!"
"That's 20p in the smut box!"

Oh, you get the idea!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 13

smiley - snorksmiley - tongueincheek

Post 14

Genie

smiley - rofl So it could be quite profitable then?

....box....

smiley - laugh

You really should have a go 2legs! There are used boxer shorts on ebay with 'gay interest?'written into the title description! Start them off at 50p or something, I'm sure the weirdos would come flocking! What about you two?? smiley - bigeyes (RF and Percy) any pants we could auction? smiley - evilgrin

Post 15

If we're talking "gay interest" I've sold a few old Erasure CDs on ebay... smiley - erm

Post 16

Genie

I'm so pleased you said sold and not bought.... smiley - laugh

Post 17

smiley - evilgrin well I've just registered on Ebay as a 'seller' smiley - erm not previously sold ought on there smiley - blush what you recon the postage charge on a pair of knickers would be ? smiley - blush

Post 18

£3,000,000.

Post 19

Is that what I should set the starting price at? smiley - biggrin I may need some help listing it... the only items of unwashed worn underwear I've found seem to be some guys ex Girlfirneds knickers smiley - ermsmiley - rofl oh, and a bra that said she'd sell it washed... or wear it firs tif the buyer prefered smiley - huhsmiley - weird maybe I should try selling some of my old socks too, the ones with the holes in smiley - erm will a photo taken on my camera work? or does anyone have a photo of me in the thong at Bognor I could use? smiley - erm or would that likely as not put people off? smiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - evilgrin I might go start trying to put togehter the add now smiley - erm

Post 20

smiley - whistlesmiley - erm I hope it sells smiley - blushsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl ::
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9504185228&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Key: Complain about this post