This is the Message Centre for Genie

Ok.... just to be original...

Post 1

Genie

smiley - laugh so its not original, I stole it from Fords, who copied it from Serephina, who copied it from Milla....smiley - thief

So I'm stealing it for my own entertainment if you would like to answer a few questions... and remember anything you say may be used in evidence while torturing you at a later date smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

1) have we met?
2) if so when and where?
3) the first thing you remember about me?
4) do we keep in touch? would you like to see more of each other? (or have the chance to meet?)
5) would you consider me an internet aquaintance, internet friend, buddy, friend, good/close friend, best friend, family, lover or not a 'friend' at all?

Post 2

Serephina

1)yes
2)first time was the summer meet 2003
3)you looked a bit scared
4)yes,but of course id like to see more of you
5)good friend

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

1) have we met?
Yeh.

2) if so when and where?
In the gents toilets at the bell book and candle smiley - evilgrin

that you needed toilet roll smiley - evilgrin

4) do we keep in touch? would you like to see more of each other? (or have the chance to meet?)
kind of... and yesh. smiley - evilgrin
5) would you consider me an internet aquaintance, internet friend, buddy, friend, good/close friend, best friend, family, lover or not a 'friend' at all?
Yes to all of the above smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

Post 4

fords - number 1 all over heaven

1) have we met?

We have indeed!

2) if so when and where?

2003 summer meet. I was very pished as I recall but was determined you mingle smiley - evilgrin

You looked kinda scared.

We do and it would be lovely to see more of you! smiley - biggrin

I'd say friend smiley - hug

Post 5

Ged42

1. Yes
2. In Serephina's front room
3. Looking harrassed by your kids
4. Yes, usually through Serephina
5. Friend i hope smiley - smiley

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

1 Yes
2 Serephina's living room, summer meet 2004
3 Warm and sunny smile, cheerful
4 No, only occasionally. Yes, sure smiley - smiley
5 I'm sure we'd be good internet friends if we talked more often smiley - hug
Bel

smiley - somersault

Post 7

IctoanAWEWawi

1) have we met?
Nearly! You were late and I left early!
2) if so when and where?
London some time ago, poss 2003 sum meet?
Nowt, didn't meet!
Very occasionally, and yes, it would be cool to meet, but not necessary to continued friendship.
Friend

Post 8

Genie

I've had a really rough weekend....

Reading that has just cheered me up noend!!smiley - biggrin

smiley - hugs all round!

smiley - kiss

Little worried that I looked scared! smiley - laugh and although I can own up to being in the mens toilets I hope you haven't forgotten meeting me a couple of times before that 2legs??!! smiley - rofl

Like spending a whole weekend at Butlins? smiley - somersault

I'm really looking forward to the next meet but would you believe there's an Officers Mess dinner that very night...smiley - wah J says I have to go, so what I'm thinking (as I don't have to be there until 7.30pm) is that I will make the effort to meet during the day, get drunk and then torture someone into helping me into my evening gown and putting me on a train to Victoria! smiley - evilgrinsmiley - drunksmiley - cdouble

Post 9

Serephina

oh no smiley - sadface

and the afternoon is either kew gardens or the tate modern it seems! but I could always sneak away, kidnap 2legs and go to the pub with you early smiley - biggrin

and what you mean J says you 'have' to go! don't let him be bossy, he cant be arsed with your friends smiley - winkeye

Post 10

Ged42

We can always kidnap you for the night Genie

or maybe you can contract a rare and mysterious illness that can only be cured by a Vodka and Red Bull in the Ye Olde London pub. smiley - illsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - magic

Post 11

IctoanAWEWawi

could be the first time anyone has caused trouble by letting the Genie *into* the bottle smiley - winkeye

Post 12

Serephina

oh it definately wouldn't be the first time smiley - laugh

Post 13

Genie

smiley - biggrin Unfortunately it wouldn't be the first time....smiley - winkeye

Thats a brilliant idea Ged!! smiley - rofl

He's talking about now getting a room at the hotel where the mess dinner is being held so I can spend longer with you guys and then get changed in a nice bedroom rather than the dingy mens toilets in the Bell Book and Candle...smiley - biggrin

We could go to Kew Gardens.... with a paper bag and a bottle of vodka ....smiley - evilgrin Could make for an interesting afternoon...smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Ged42

*Has strange image of Genie lying on a park bench swigging Vodka from a bottle in a bag and singing rude christmas songs.*

Where is your husband's officers doo? If it not far from the pub, you could sneak out through the toilet window of the place thats hosting the officers mess thing and join us. Tell your husband you're going to powder you nose.

Post 15

Genie

Its at the Reubens Hotel near Buckingham Palace, which I think is too far for me to scarper down the road in an evening gown and stiletto shoes! smiley - somersaultsmiley - laugh

And the fact that I would look quite ridiculous and overdressed for a hootoo meet! smiley - biggrin

"*Has strange image of Genie lying on a park bench swigging Vodka from a bottle in a bag and singing rude christmas songs.*"

You saw that photo too eh? smiley - winkeye

Oh and send me your e-mail addy.... IMMEDIATELY! (secret stuff, don't tell Sandra smiley - winkeye)

smiley - laugh

Post 16

Ged42

*looks left and right conspiritevly*

*whispers* gedg42 at yahoo.co.uk

smiley - whistle

Post 17

Serephina

smiley - bigeyes

oooh pressie talk I bet smiley - biggrin

'rubs hands'

youre coming to the meet whether Jon likes it or not..once youre with us he'll have to come get you n we can have the badgers sort him smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Genie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more