This is the Message Centre for Me and a Milkshake

Shalom!!!

Post 1

Moshe

Mah Shlomeach? Ani tov.

Yes, hebrew. I'm listening to "Radio Z'man right now, and it's all in hebrew, so that's the feel I have at the moment. Yes, I have now read this, so you can be happy for that. How's that milkshake? You're not the keeper of anything yet, are you? I love what I own. Well, write back to me. We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!! smiley - grovelsmiley - grovelsmiley - grovel

Well, talk later. Visit this site:
http://www.tekzoned.com/
It's great!!! I'm ready for a cup of smiley - tea, so I'll let you go.

L'Chaim!!!
smiley - bubbly

smiley - drunk

smiley - hangover

Shalom!!!

Post 2

Me and a Milkshake

Looks like someone went insane with the smiley faces, there!

Shalom!!!

Post 3

Moshe

Perchance, did you check to see what the names of the smiley faces were?
smiley - laugh

Shalom!!!

Post 4

Me and a Milkshake

Hey, didn't you pay attention to that assembly on Tuesday?! Drinking's bad!... or perhaps you were too busy making fun of it like I was (picture snort!). But remember, no alcohol... while anyone's looking.

Shalom!!!

Post 5

Moshe

What alcohol!? "Drinking's BAD, MMMKay." (yes, "" miniblind "")
Know what I mean, eh? Know what I mean, eh? Nudge, nudge.

Electricity + Water = Huh?

Post 6

Me and a Milkshake

Hey, it's storming! ...Well, almost. Happy-happy ^_^ But I am still curious as to why if water conducts electricity the sky doesn't explode. Then, to further bother your mind, remember that pure dihydrogen monoxide doesn't conduct electricity. That's just... greasy!...I mean wrong! Try to think of water not conducting an electric current. No! No! The world is falling apart!

[Insert Title Here]

Post 7

Me and a Milkshake

Hey, don't you have a response to my comment about lightning? Your actions, they hurt me! They hurt me like llama spit.
Ah, only about twelve more hours and my alarm clock is going to be trying to wake me up. Yay! I'm so happy. It's my first plane trip. If I can't sit by you, do you want to try playing Egyptian Ratsmack across the aisles? It might be quite humorous:
"Hey! Doubles!" *Smack person you don't know next to you* "Throw them over here!"
Well, perhaps it wasn't such a good idea. Oh well. I have another fun group game: Solitare.

[Insert Title Here]

Post 8

Me and a Milkshake

You know what is the best invention of all time? Candyland. Wow. That is such a great game. I mean, who couldn't love Lord Licorice?

[Insert Title Here]

Post 9

Moshe

I agree. I also have to say that the rat"smack" is a great idea. Hey!!! Sarah is the random person that sat next to you!!! Bloody Hell Yes!!!

Stabbie Stabbie Stabbie!!! smiley - smiley

I want the sky to explode in a burst of light and hydric acid. It sounds preaty!!!smiley - flyhi

Tomorrow, I shall be taking my SATs, and making my brain explode with questions that fource me to think back to days of the Alphabet song. Remember that if you are speaking with Sarahsmiley - crysmiley - run, and need some comforting, all you need do is come back and look at my virtual hug.

smiley - hug

At least I didn't offer to you what Zech would have to Jamie, or the other way around. Here let me show you.

smiley - cuddle
smiley - kiss
smiley - hug
smiley - burger

Well, cheers.smiley - cheers Hope to see you at whatever movie we decide to see tomorrow evening. I hope that it is a good one.
Till then,

smiley - sleepyMoshe

[Insert Title Here]

Post 10

Me and a Milkshake

You're words, they frighten me! They frighten me like... I guess I'll have to say llama spit.

Gormenghast (or however you spell it)

Post 11

Me and a Milkshake

For future, random reference, I shall now type out my favorite passage from the book I read for my summer reading thing:
"I hate things! I hate all things! I hate and hate every single, tiniest thing! I hate the world!"
Ah, good ol' Fuchsia and her overabundant use of the exclamation point.

Post 12

Moshe

'Allo. How are you? I know it's been a while, but I have not been able to write you lately. What's up?

Post 13

Me and a Milkshake

Hey, you live! Odd, I never thought I'd actually catch you on while I was. Having fun at summer camps? Just try not to kill anybody out of rage.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Me and a Milkshake

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more