This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Goodbye to a truly beautiful soul

Post 1

Serephina

For those of you who met her and have not yet heard the sad news, brave, beautiful Ellie lost her long battle with her astrocyoma last week smiley - sadface She Has left a hole in so many lives and hearts and will be truly missed smiley - sadface

Post 2

You can call me TC

smiley - candle
smiley - rose

Do you have her U number, Serephina? There are so many Ellies under "Search for a friend" - I think I know who you mean, but I can't figure out which one she is.

Post 3

Serephina

I have no idea What her U number was I'm afraid but she went by Savannah on here and came on the Disco badger inferno meet weekend x

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I think this is her: U2273219

Condolences, sweetheart smiley - cuddle

smiley - rosesmiley - candle

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - sadfacesmiley - cry Seems such a long time ago now, when we met smiley - crysmiley - rose

Post 6

Serephina

Thanks Mum smiley - smoochsmiley - love

Legs, it woudve been about 2 ad half years since you saw Eliie, my wedding day smiley - smooch

The celebration is on Tuesday, Eliies 33rd birthday if anyone wants me to pass on cards or wishes

Post 7

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I'm really sorry to hear that. I only met her once but she was such a lovely girl and fought hard smiley - sadfacesmiley - rose

Post 8

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Really sad to hear this. smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more