This is the Message Centre for Andy

I guess i Had better...

Post 1

Andy

Start Updating my page it has been a while smiley - smiley

I guess i Had better...

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

it be a strangersmiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

I guess i Had better...

Post 3

Andy

hi prof long time no speak how are you doing smiley - smiley

I guess i Had better...

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

F1926355?thread=8175284

fine in a way matesmiley - smileyabove is mainly about my son and I'vesmiley - winkeyea mention in dispatches around the last few postssmiley - biggrin
nowt what a re-bore and de-coke wouldn't put rait, plus a new set of spark plugssmiley - laugh

and you and the family ? ok in health I hopesmiley - smiley

I guess i Had better...

Post 5

Andy

not all good news this end mum had breast cancer making a full recovery almost 5 years now . As for me i am doing ok nothing much more to tell you

I guess i Had better...

Post 6

smiley - smileynorthern women, like northern mensmiley - magicwe never give upsmiley - smileymy respects to your mam Andysmiley - smiley
hows "work" life going, you ok there mate

I guess i Had better...

Post 7

Andy

Very true . Yeah works ok still as busy as ever keeps in in a job at least . What you doing with your self now this place hasn't changed much

I guess i Had better...

Post 8

with my wallet having anorexia nerviosa (slimming diseasesmiley - winkeye) I'm doing not a lotsmiley - biggrinandsmiley - sadfaceso only existing and hoping for a life smiley - winkeyevia lottery a win smiley - rofl

pension credit, don't allow comforts smiley - erm

I guess i Had better...

Post 9

Andy

i will be sure to keep my fingers crossed for you getting that win .i miss anything major going on here while i was gone smiley - laugh

I guess i Had better...

Post 10

nah! nothing out of the "norm"smiley - smiley lots of "old" friends have moved on though smiley - sadfaceand with the move away from the beeb, there has and is ongoing a lot of re-programming hootoo by hootoo personnel (I'll find a link)and I can't touch/twiddle with my P/S for the time beingsmiley - smileybecause of the re-writing of coding etc

I guess i Had better...

Post 11

Andy

really whos not around these days

I guess i Had better...

Post 12

F21546918?skip=50&show=25

of course, read various at your leisure smiley - biggrinbut hootoo has been reborn as such, from the beeb days

I guess i Had better...

Post 13

err everybody "we" used to talk with Andysmiley - sadfacetoo many to name (and I've lost memory of many as wellsmiley - sadface)

I guess i Had better...

Post 14

gonna head off for kip mate oksmiley - smileyI'll catch you later, sleep and dream well when you hit the pillowsmiley - smiley

smiley - nur

I guess i Had better...

Post 15

Andy

i read some of it buts it way to late to be delving into that stuff at this time of night smiley - laugh

Well to be expected i guess people just move on and for different reasons only known to them . I mean for me i just very much lost interest in the site and with been a ace i found other things to take over my time

I guess i Had better...

Post 16

smiley - smileyGlad your still ok and around Andysmiley - smileyare you still in Bradford ?

I'm leave heresmiley - winkeyeon last breathsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

later bud

I guess i Had better...

Post 17

Andy

yeah im still in bradford dont know about leave on my last breath tho yeah its nice to hear from you as well

I guess i Had better...

Post 18

smiley - winkeyeI might as well stay heresmiley - biggrinI don't do twitter or facebook and I've nowhere else of interest to go chat forumwisesmiley - laugh

I guess i Had better...

Post 19

Andy

im on facebook but don't spend loads of times on there probably go on 3-4 times a week no must admit they don't interest me either smiley - smiley

I guess i Had better...

Post 20

smiley - winkeyeit's me second home here smiley - laugh plus! after all the "work" I've done with my P/Ssmiley - biggrinI couldn't leave that

Key: Complain about this post

I guess i Had better...

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more