A Conversation for the whole story ...

Very Interesting

Post 1

Imaldris

WHEW. That sounded like a successfully smashed night. I've had a considerable number of those. And I'm hoping to do that again tonite. Isn't it very odd that the black outs that occur during drinking don't tend to hinder you from doing all sorts of crazy and stupid things. Its sort of like being on autopilot. Arg, I've woken up on the floor of a public bathroom under three stalls with my pants down wondering where and how i got there. With people telling me about all the things I did and the places aI went in my incoherent state that I to this day still cannot recall. Sickening but it feels almost like a successful night of getting messed up sometimes. Canada is nice because the drinking age is lower than the US. My friends tend to cross over into Canada sometimes just to have a peaceful-nonillegal drinking night. (Being underage bites)And i agree Pink Floyd is the best band in history. You picked a great name.

Very Interesting

Post 2

Pink

Yeah, it can be sickening sometimes but I've not had one of those experiences for a long time. Actually the last time was the night when I drank the 26er in an hour. Oh, that was bad. I was sick for two days after that.

Every night out drinking now seems like a successful night of getting messed up. I love alcohol. smiley - smiley

It is great that Canada's legal age is < = 19. In Quebec the legal age is 18, that's basically why we went there. (so that everyone that went could drink)

Very Interesting

Post 3

Imaldris

Come to think of it I guess everynight of drinking is successful. Hmm... I just cant bear going and drinking like 3 or 4 beers. I must have 10!! So that I may later get blessings from the porcelain goddess. Yet, I'm still doing it illegally. I just cant help myself. They make it too easy!! I have a little over one more year to wait. bye then the novelty will have worn off and i will be the bastard who sits at the bar from 11 in the morn til 2. then come back for more. Woe!!! Well....that doesnt sound altogether too bad!

Very Interesting

Post 4

Pink

No, that doesn't sound bad at all. It sounds pretty good if you can make it work.
That's good that it's easy for you to get the alcohol you want. I think that everyone should have access to it, as long as they can handle it.

Very Interesting

Post 5

Imaldris

Eh, who knows if I can handle it but for the love of bob i try!! If it MUST be illegal, then i will just have to break the law. They really do make it too easy...(drugs too)

Very Interesting

Post 6

Pink

Good point. I guess if you take look at my drinking past it would be said that i can't handle it. smiley - smiley But i basiclly meant people who abuse it and/or get violent when they drink.

Very Interesting

Post 7

Imaldris

I knew what you meant. (i am neither abusive or violent) We seem to be posting minutes after eachother, very funny to think that you are sitting at a computer somewhere, typing away on the blue pages too, Have a good night! (or evening or morning or whatever it is on your time framesmiley - smiley

Very Interesting

Post 8

Pink

Sorry I stopped replying to your msg's yesterday. It was getting too weird for me though. I was talking to the same person about four (or some number like that) different topics at the same time. It was starting to freak me out. =) But I'm feeling much better now.

Very Interesting

Post 9

Imaldris

aye matey, i hear yer pain. Gotcha..... later

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 10

Tubaman

Did u bring ur Towel with you?

I didsmiley - towel

Tubamansmiley - wizard

Tubaman's Guestbook

Post 11

Tubaman

Hi

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for the whole story ...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more