This is the Message Centre for a visitor to planet earth

My Guestbook

Post 21

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

Yes I am finding my way around thanks Emmily! I'll just have to watch out though - I don't want to get locked in Baba Yaga's hut!!! smiley - biggrin

smiley - cheers to you Mike

Who are all these other people?

smiley - rainbow Brighid

My Guestbook

Post 22

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Glad to hear it..i assume you mean the other people i mentioned in the post..mo = mozelda..Marion = PINKLADY..i have chatted to them in other conversation threads..&..they have also left a message in Michael's GuestBook..&..everyone in this conversation thread will have received these posts..smiley - smiley..they couldn't have been online recently..they'll reply when they can..smiley - biggrin..

Emmily
smiley - rose

My Guestbook

Post 23

mozelda

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all ok.
Been having lots of problems with t/w recently. My interactive's a mess, and when I do come in here I get booted out after a short while!
Typical t/w though!

Also, trying to find the time to get in here is a nightmare. There's a lot going on in my r/l at the moment, and not all of it is good.

Nevermind, at least you know I'm still thinking of you all!
Take care. smiley - love

My Guestbook

Post 24

a visitor to planet earth

hi ld changing, charges for new service, dont think i will bother. emails are a mess too, can't see emails in received mail even though its there. hope your problems get sorted....
michael

My Guestbook

Post 25

ChiKiSpirit -- A1008604

Well it was nice meeting you again.......thanks for everything...as you know optimism and brightness is my motto

smiley - rainbowsmiley - peacedove

MY GUESTBOOK

Post 26

PINKLADY 190715

.. Hi Michael
... Marion PINK:LADY pleased to meet
... you again xxx

MY GUESTBOOK

Post 27

hi marion getting ready to jump ship lol xx michael

jump ship?

Post 28

PINKLADY 190715

..Hi Michael
.. Yes all ready now, well will be very
.. soon, we are going on broadband
...next Tuesday so I will be able to
...get more chat rooms and also work
... this h2g2 much better.
... smiley - rosesmiley - hug Marion xx

jump ship?

Post 29

hi Marion, so you have got a computer now, good luck lol xx Michael

jump ship?

Post 30

PINKLADY 190715

Hi Michael, guess what I'm on now? my computer. we had broadband
installed this morning smiley - rose Marion smiley - hug

jump ship?

Post 31

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

*waves* Hi everyone..smiley - smiley..

Hi Marion..so no more .... at the beginning of each line..smiley - magic..smiley - biggrin..
hows u been?..
i stopped smoking 10 weeks ago 2day..i was on 40+ a day..a big acheivement..smiley - smiley..

Emmily
smiley - rose

no more dots

Post 32

PINKLADY 190715

hi Emmily, that right no more dots and its so much easier to use on the pc. I'm still trying to work out what I am doing, but I get there with some practice.
You have done well with the ciggies, smiley - hug I'm still on about 20 aday and still trying to slow down, I tried to give up but just couldn't do it but slowing down I have found easier. Well It was realy good to hear from you again and I'll try not to forget my way around here again. I better go now and get dressed. smiley - hug

xxx Marion

My Guestbook

Post 33

damsel.in.distress. seeker of the elusive knight in shining armour.

bye the way.
im in here as

serenity from LD

or

damsel in distress.

xxx..h.

My Guestbook

Post 34

hi, i will look for a knight for you xx M

hello michael.

Post 35

serenity

i keep sending you messages, but i dont know where thay are going to..lol. im still learning. this is the 4th one ive done. so someone somewhere is getting letters and they wont have a clue as to what they are about..lol.
xxxxxx..h.

My Guestbook

Post 36

Alpha5

Welcom to Earth, vistor. Im new to the negihoberhood to and wanted to say hello. I See that youve been here for about 2 weeks, either that or you dont talk much on the mesages. I like your Smileys. For infomation on my entries, visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/U205983. Plesed to see you.
Alpha5

My Guestbook

Post 37

hi alpha i have been on this site several months now,
pleased to meet you michael

My Guestbook

Post 38

Hi MIchael..xx..
& HI to everyone else too..

Hi from me too Alpha5..smiley - smiley..there's no need to use a link to your space..anyone can just click on your name above your post..(message)..&..you can do the same to anyone's name above their post..smiley - magic..do you know you can click on any 'smiley' to goto smiley page..smiley - biggrin..
I see your interested in sci-fi..smiley - ufo..have you come across TIMELORD yet?..I'll pop back in a few mins with a link for him..

Emmily
smiley - rose

My Guestbook

Post 39

Link for TIMELORD's space as promised..smiley - magic..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/U111881

Emmily
smiley - rose

My Guestbook

Post 40

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

Eh,what? How by all things quintessentially puzzling,did I get here.I do hope I'm not going to get deluged by a lot of junk mail after this.I already have a pretty plain skin but thanks for the offer!!

Key: Complain about this post