A Conversation for Eric Idle - Comedian, Writer and Actor

Spamalot

Post 1

undergroundroguenine

I went to see Spamalot (Eric Idle's Tony award-winning Broadway adaptation of Monty Python and the Holy Grail) last weekend: it was awesome! Has anyone else seen it? What were your reactions? Maybe a note about Eric's work on this musical could be added to this entry in the future.

Spamalot

Post 2

Ormondroyd

smiley - envy I am intensely jealous, and I trust that Eric is planning to bring 'Spamalot' to his homeland at some point!

Seriously, I'm glad you enjoyed the show as much as the Tony Awards judging panel apparently did. You're right, I should update the Guide Entry to include 'Spamalot'. I'll do a little research and get on the case. smiley - ok

Spamalot

Post 3

Wyatt

I am now working on an Entry for Spamalot. A11474534

And I have seen it also. It's really great! smiley - ok

Spamalot

Post 4

Ormondroyd

I really, really will get on to this, difficult though it is to get the Eds to acknowledge updates sometimes. I will at least be getting to hear some of the songs from 'Spamalot' soon, courtesy of a concert by one of the societies at my University. But for the next three weeks I am in Uni Essay Deadline Hell.

smiley - booksmiley - booksmiley - booksmiley - book
smiley - booksmiley - booksmiley - booksmiley - book
smiley - booksmiley - geeksmiley - devilsmiley - book

Good work, though, 42donpanic!smiley - ok

Spamalot

Post 5

Danny B

If you can turn out a couple of sentences (or even a whole paragraph) and post it to Editorial Feedback, I (or another Curator) can do the update there and then smiley - ok

Good luck with the essays smiley - goodluck

Spamalot

Post 6

Ormondroyd

smiley - ta And good idea. Now that 'Spamalot' has its own very fine entry, I don't need to go on about it at great length here. A finely-tuned paragraph will be supplied very shortly - but I have to go and watch another new play now! smiley - biggrin

Spamalot

Post 7

Ormondroyd

Mission accomplished - although I ended up writing four new paragraphs and tweaking another. See A11553202 and F47997?thread=2921134 for details! smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Eric Idle - Comedian, Writer and Actor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more