A Conversation for The 2003 Hampshire Meet Up

I'm coming too!

Post 1

Chris Tonks

Am havink plans for turnink up at meet-up. It is my duty as citizen of Chandlers Ford, da? smiley - winkeye

I'm coming too!

Post 2

shrinkwrapped

Er, yes...

what he said.

I'm coming too!

Post 3

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

smiley - smiley

I may or may not be able to turn up. My exams will be out of the way but there are a few things to clear up beforehand. Chances are better now than any of the other meets I've said I could come to smiley - smiley

- Lisa.

I'm coming too!

Post 4

Ming Mang

My attendence at this meet is looking likely. smiley - smiley Minus a parent this time, as well. smiley - smiley

¦M¦

I'm coming too!

Post 5

Chris Tonks

Indeed. smiley - smiley Arrangements are already being made by myself. smiley - winkeye

I'm coming too!

Post 6

Ming Mang

Eek! smiley - winkeye
Anyway, I've still got to get the day off w*rk...

¦M¦

I'm coming too!

Post 7

The Fish

Ming, how did you manage to loose the parent this time? smiley - winkeye

Bluebottle's house has lots of floor space, so I guess we could all crash there... smiley - bigeyes

And I'll probably have to cycle, as I still don't have ANY money... smiley - sadface
smiley - fish

I'm coming too!

Post 8

Bluebottle

smiley - ermCould you at least ask before you start renting out floor space? I doubt Sarah and Tim would appreciate it if they awoke to find lots of spare bodies about...

<BB<

I'm coming too!

Post 9

Vip

I would *love* to be able to come; my exams are over but I might have my clarinet diploma within the next couple of days so it depends on that (plus ability to get home, of course). The Reading meet has given me an appetite for more!

VIP

smiley - fairy

ps hopefully I can bring the wings this time!!

I'm coming too!

Post 10

Laura, Keeper of Pink Sparkly Things, and spare brains for anyone who might need one..(p.s ferrari suck!!!!)

ahh marvellous ...

after missing the reading meet and letting my friend go there without my, terrosing reading (VIP- grr!! i wanted to go to!!! smiley - cry) as i had to w*ork, o should be able to go to this southampton meet as its on a suday and i dont w*rk sundays- woo-hoo!!!!!

I'm coming too!

Post 11

shrinkwrapped

Haha, well BB, if the Fish doesn't rent out the space, I'm sure Peregrin & Tinkerbell would have a go anyway! Perhaps you should establish a toll system.

I'm coming too!

Post 12

The Fish

Sorry BB, didn't intend to be presumptuos... smiley - winkeye

I guess there's always his Garden...! smiley - bigeyes (Not that they know about it...) I could bring my tent! smiley - biggrin

I figure it would only take me about 5 hours to cycle it... smiley - cool
smiley - fish

I'm coming too!

Post 13

Vip

I've got a tent too...

BB, if you don't put your foot down now this could get smiley - silly!

I'm coming too!

Post 14

Ming Mang

*also claims to have a tent*
I would do as well, if my evil parents would let me call it my own. smiley - grr I'm the only person who's ever used it since we had it, I think it should be mine. It's not like we paid for it or anything (got it free cos it's not water-proof now).

¦M¦

I'm coming too!

Post 15

Vip

Nope, i paid for mine! It's mine, all mine.

I'm coming too!

Post 16

Laura, Keeper of Pink Sparkly Things, and spare brains for anyone who might need one..(p.s ferrari suck!!!!)

ok, im feeling very left out cos i dont have a tent!!! smiley - cry

on the other hand, i do have a sparkling personality and the ability to get very veryvery drunk very very very quickly.... ( heheheh .. im also really modest...) smiley - winkeye

I'm coming too!

Post 17

Bluebottle

We could have room for perhaps 5 tents outback, and 1 in the front garden. Possibly 6 outback, if Tinkerbell doesn't mind her flower garden being camped on... smiley - winkeye
Would anyone need accomodation?

<BB<

I'm coming too!

Post 18

yes that would be marvellous and then i dont have to try and get back from southampton to newbury on a sunday night when all the trains are f**ked up and me being veryveryvery drunk!

I'm coming too!

Post 19

Vip

( I will try to see that she doesn't get *that* drunk; though maybe she and Unc could keep each other company)

I'm coming too!

Post 20

of course

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more