A Conversation for Celebrity Odd Couples

A27788502 - Celebrity Odd Couples

Post 21

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Yes, I recall it well. Mia only found out when she found naked pictures of Soon-Yi on Woody's computer.

Post 22

I am so positive that posting 21 is not going to survive moderation, that I'll just repost a "Yes" to Gnomon's question.

Post 23

Gnomon - time to move on

I also remember it. I haven't watched a Woody Allen film since.

It is was the connection with André Previn I was asking about, as it is not well-explained in the Entry.

Post 24

Maybe it read OK to me because I remembered it, perhaps someone younger may not know the story behind it. It is still just as shocking to me.

Post 25

LizzyVee

Yes, that's it.

Post 26

LizzyVee

Can I get some feedback on whether the entry on Woody Allen and Soon-Yi needs fixing? I've checked again and I think it's clear (it was a confusing situation). Let me know if a few other people think it's confusing.

Post 27

<>

maybe:

with Mia's former husband, the conductor André Previn

but I do think it reads OK. I would also go so far as to add "naked" pictures, where you have just "pictures" if it was my Entry but that's up to you. Otherwise readers might wonder if they were just regular family snaps and why Mia got in such a stress.

Post 28

LizzyVee

Hi - I've made some of the changes/corrections mentioned about this entry - changed Woody Allen/Soon-Yi and Julia Roberts/Lyle Lovett entries slightly, and made corrections mentioned to intro ('dinky'), and entries on Lisa Marie Presley (cap Y) and Salman Rushdie (changed loved to loves).

I haven't added any new entries (some people suggested I should) and I've kept the headers as sub-headers (I think this looks better - headers look too strong to me as there are so many short entries).

Are there any more comments from anyone? I'm now really happy with this Entry as it stands, but please let me know if any further changes are necessary. smiley - smiley

Post 29

Well done, LizzyVee. I consider this ready.smiley - ok

smiley - whistle

Post 30

LizzyVee

Great, thanks.

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 31

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Post 32

Icy North

smiley - applausesmiley - ok

Post 33

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - bubbly

Post 34

Fizzymouse- no place like home

smiley - applause

smiley - bubbly

smiley - mouse

Post 35

Woo-hoo! Well done smiley - cupidLizzyVeesmiley - applause

smiley - bubbly

Post 36

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Indeed.. a Very well done! smiley - applause

smiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post