A Conversation for H2G2 Car Club

MEMBERSHIP

Post 1

MrsCloud

post below here if you wish to become a member of the H2G2 Car Club

MEMBERSHIP

Post 2

Captain Kebab

Aha - this page still smells of new leather and showroom wax, otherwise I'm sure I'd have found it before! smiley - smiley

Ooh, yes please, I'd like to join the merry throng! Do I get a badge to put on my grill?
One with a link perhaps? Or I could just make one from one of the h2g2 pictures... smiley - winkeye

Old motors is my thing - I've got a 1961 Hillman Minx and a 1970 Morris Minor (I've done an entry on Morris Minors - on my home page if anybody is interested), and I use them - the Morris everyday. But I'm also interested in all aspects of motoring - I've worked as an AA Patrol and a driving instructor, so it's in my blood! smiley - biggrin

MEMBERSHIP

Post 3

MrsCloud

cool, I saw your stuff on the morris minor hence left you a message I shall add you to the list.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 4

Captain Kebab

Excellent!!

I hadn't spotted your message when I posted here (seen it now) - I followed a link in a conversation.

I'll organise a link on my homespace.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 5

davy

May I join your little car club too as I have a very little car in the shape of an Orange Smart that would very much like to be part of a club. I must warn you however that as I fiddle with electroney computerey stuff more than is good for me I am terribly unreliable as I forever kill my computer and have to go for drives in country to calm down!

MEMBERSHIP

Post 6

MrsCloud

an orange samrt car it that one with real oranges on the side or just orange the colour? There's loads of smart cars round where I live as you can never find anywhere to park in Cambridge. My boyfriend dislikes them, I think the're ok.

Hope you have better luck with your computer, and I'll add you to the list.

smiley - smiley

MEMBERSHIP

Post 7

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Beautiful work Mrs Cloud!

smiley - martiansmile

MEMBERSHIP

Post 8

MrsCloud

thank you, and thanks for the advert in your nickname; mine's long enough as is, so I won't add one.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 9

we're now on the h2g2 post's page of clubs and we will be mentioned in the announcements section as well.

yeah shazz!

MEMBERSHIP

Post 10

MrsCloud

cool! smiley - biggrin

MEMBERSHIP

Post 11

davy

I feel I should become a "keeper" of something but am not sure what. If you see anything loose running around let me know

MEMBERSHIP

Post 12

........hmmmmmmmm..........question marks? or is that taken?

MEMBERSHIP

Post 13

Captain Kebab

If you wander along to A441596 you will discover that question marks isn't taken, although Lighthousegirl is the Keeper of Questions, and all things Purple. Have a browse, see what's missing that might need Keeping.

MEMBERSHIP

Post 14

Deek

Hi there,
This is a very belated application to become a card-carrying, fully paid up member of the h2g2 Car Club. (If you'll have me)
Austin Morris smiley - bigeyes

MEMBERSHIP

Post 15

MrsCloud

hello Austin, glad to have you I shall put your name on the list forthwith smiley - biggrin

MEMBERSHIP

Post 16

Deek

Wow! that was quick,
Thanks, A.M. smiley - bigeyes

MEMBERSHIP

Post 17

MrsCloud

work avoidance it's great smiley - winkeye

MEMBERSHIP

Post 18

HappyDude

smiley - smiley

MEMBERSHIP

Post 19

You wanna join? one burp means yes now smiley - winkeye

smiley - martiansmile

MEMBERSHIP

Post 20

HappyDude

*burp*smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post