This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Arhhh... 'tis indeed a nice thing.

Post 1

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Ahoy there... Long time, no prattle.smiley - smiley

I'm very glad to drop by and find that, all in all, the balance of things gives you no cause for unhappiness. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'm happy you're happy.smiley - smiley

The Personal Space (doesn't that sound like something you'd buy in a suburban mall?) looks nice, though I do miss the fish. That Alabaster business was probably a thorn in the side for a lot of people; somebody posted a message in my serenely beautiful Tibetan Greenhouse Dugout to say that it looked nauseating in the new skin! Curse it!smiley - winkeye

I popped by, actually, on a mission... I've been chatting with someone who admits to not having a stock of favourite cult movies; so I immediately thought, 'Aha!... to Fenchurch's Cult Movie Emporium!'... and, well, here I am.smiley - smiley

Don't be a stranger. Drop by for a visit.

JTG

ps I'm wearing the 'Guru' thing like an albatros.smiley - sadface

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I ain't wearing ANYTHING! Well, in terms of HGTTG surnames... smiley - winkeye.

Personal Space is actually a constantly employed phrase out here. It is, after all, California. Just one really big suburban mall. smiley - smiley

I think all true members of h2g2 agree that alabaster is for weakings and should be outlawed. I'll sit through the loading, thank you! smiley - smiley

I think I will stop by for a visit, I'm in need of a calming environment at the moment... Suburban mall, remember. smiley - smiley

Post 3

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Cheers mate, goodonya!*

smiley - smiley

JTG

ps Are the Monarchs back yet? I meant to tie some tiny messages onto some for you; but... well, it's hard to know what to say on a note that tiny.smiley - smiley

*Olympic spinoff

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more