All Our Work for Naught!

Post 1

FairlyStrange

Spitting is STILL against the rules!smiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeye

NM

All Our Work for Naught!

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

It's now just a formality. I think, however, that we have successfully proven to the h2g2 community that no one will be prosecuted, hounded, or otherwise harassed for the excecution of a spit-like activity. Never fear! We made a STAND, and that's what matters! smiley - smiley

Hey! How are ya? How's the wifey? smiley - winkeye

All Our Work for Naught!

Post 3

FairlyStrange

Hey!!!! We be doin' fine!!!(well, if Monsy can get a little sleep, we will be!smiley - winkeye)

Not too good with geography.....was that last quake near you? Anytime something happens in California, you're the first subject to come up around here!!!smiley - smiley......It's a southern thing to worry about friends, whether we need to or not!!.......do we need to!?

NM

All Our Work for Naught!

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Tell Monsy to "Sleep, sleep, it's fun AND easy!"

Who do you think comes to mind when I hear about them tornadoes? smiley - winkeye I felt it - in fact, I think I was chatting with Baron at the time, and mentioned to him that the building may, in fact, collapse at any time... but it didn't. smiley - smiley No reason to worry, it's just another occurence. People glance around inquisitively and go "Hmm. That was a nice one." smiley - smiley

All Our Work for Naught!

Post 5

FairlyStrange

Sounds like us and the "teisters"!

Glad to hear that you are fine!smiley - smiley

Tell Baron I said HI, and to keep them pidgeons straight over on "42"....I'll be back as soon as I reload!LOLsmiley - winkeye

NM!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more