This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 1

Sparrow Hawk

Well, even though I could very easily make my own fish, I don't see how it would have as much meaning as coming from you, so I'd like to apply for my own Fish.
I'd like a red and black fish, but not like Darth Maul, more like the A-Team's van. I've always been a fan of that show, and showing off my A-Team Fish would be almost as good as walking through life handing off insults like Mr.T, but I'm not sure I could hold up all that gold...

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Well, okay, even thought you made me feel very UNspecial I'll do it anyway. smiley - winkeye

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 3

Sparrow Hawk

What do you mean "UNspecial"?
YOU are what makes the fishys mean something more than they would otherwise.
If I just went and made my own fish it would just be a bland boring kind of thing, but the fact that it would be a "Fenchurch" fish would make it a rad and exciting fish which spreads good feeling all around.

I'm sorry if my other post made you feel any different than that, and I humbly apologize for my ill-wording.

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Oh, well in that case, okay. smiley - winkeye

All of a sudden I feel a renewed love for my fishies...

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Let me remember- black with a stripe? Was that the van?

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 6

Sparrow Hawk

Yep, that was it, only it wasn't a straight stripe...
I kinda started at the top back end of the van, then angled down 'till it hit the middle, then ran forward..
Either that or my memory is wrong, which it often is.

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 7

Fenchurch M. Mercury

That sounds like it...okay, I'm making him now...

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 8

Sparrow Hawk

Kewl!!

Joining the Bandwagon

Post 9

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Give it 5 minutes and he'll be up...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more