Ask nicely. smiley - smiley

I want a fishie!

Post 42

Forlor

I want a blue fish with a purple tail

I want a fishie!

Post 43

Forlor

Is Fenchurch around, I'm in East US so there shouldn't be much difference.

I want a fishie!

Post 44

Fenchurch M. Mercury

2 hours earlier than you smiley - smiley. Right now I'm having some difficulty getting the fish to show up, the Geocities site isn't working, so I want to get that back on it's feet before any more fish are born...

I want a fishie too!

Post 45

Adela the Happy Pagan

I can sympathize with you...I had a page on Geocities for a couple of years until I finally got so fed up with them I quit. Now I go around telling everyone not to use their service, it was so horrible...

But when you get this worked out, would you put me on your waiting list? I'd love to have a fish. smiley - smiley

I want a fishie too!

Post 46

Aeli's mistress

May I please have a fishie too. I'd really like one on my page. Pretty please. Aeli's little black eyes peer at the screen too, and she twitches her black nose like a rabbit. I tell you this child has an identity crisis. Excuse me while I deal with her.

So, may I have a fishie please?

May I have a fishie too!

Post 47

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Hey, Fenchurch? Can I have a fishie? Could it possibly be a skeleton fish (being Necro and all)? If not a skeleton, then a nice yellow one with pink spots would be cool. And an eyepatch, whichever fish it is.

How does it get put onto my page? Do you send a load of coding that I just paste in, or what?

Cheers!

Necrsmiley - doctor

May I have a fishie too?

Post 48

Hey Fenchurch? Could you do me a skeletal fishie with an eyepatch? I'd be really grateful. My page is dire need of livening up, somehow...

How do I get the fishie, if you decide to do one for me? Do you send a load of coding through and I just copy it into my homepage edit box, or what?

Cheers!

Necrsmiley - doctor

May I have a fishie too?

Post 49

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

old forum, wooh

May I have a fishie too?

Post 50

Well, I wasn't called the Necromancer of the Forgotten Threads for nothing, you knowsmiley - smiley

Necro is much snappier.

Necrsmiley - doctor

May I have a fishie too?

Post 51

Researcher 99947

This is a reallllllllly old forum

May I have a fishie too?

Post 52

I've resurrected older.

Necrsmiley - doctor

May I have a fishie too?

Post 53

Researcher 99947

Well, the oldest that I've resurrected was 46 (that wasn't a brag- just saying that that was the oldest)

May I have a fishie too?

Post 54

Is that 46 weeks? Hmm. I've been on h2g2 for...37 weeks.

38 weeks tomorrow smiley - smiley

May I have a fishie too?

Post 55

Researcher 99947

yup, that's 46 weeks. I have tons of old forums on my u54913 page

May I have a fishie too?

Post 56

that's impossible. Your user number is larger than mine. You can't have been here for that long. Nah.

May I have a fishie too?

Post 57

I looked it up. The page to which you are referring is just 32 weeks old. smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

May I have a fishie too?

Post 58

Researcher 99947

I know smiley - winkeye I said I have tons of old forums there... did I say how old? I only said that I've revived old forums- which I have. I saw one yesterday that was 49 weeks old, but I resisted the temptation to revive it.

Besides, I have other user pages than that, Lisa smiley - winkeye hehe
I have one in every big digit smiley - smiley (except for under 10000 smiley - sadface)

Key: Complain about this post