A Conversation for "The Orchard" - the h2g2 Mac Users' Group!

Join Here!

Post 261

Daedalus

B/W G3 at home, a dead 630 in a box somewhere, and a network of five G4's at work. And a Ti Powerbook.

Join Here!

Post 262

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - ok

Join Here!

Post 263

Whimsist

Only 4 years experiance, and still only an iMac rev b with improved memory, running OS X since official launch.

Regards

Whimsist
U205503

Join Here!

Post 264

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Welcome aboard. smiley - smiley

Join Here!

Post 265

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Aha. I found this place again. This time I really will sign up.

d'Elaphant
U18695

800Mhz flat panel iMac
smiley - dog

Join Here!

Post 266

smiley - ok

Join Here!

Post 267

mrs the wife

Hello - sign me up please!

I'm a freelancer and have a dual processor G4 - very whizzy in photoshop! However, 5 years a mac user and I still haven't really got a clue about the technical stuff I'm ashamed to say smiley - blush

smiley - artist

Join Here!

Post 268

Done. smiley - biggrin

Join Here!

Post 269

Ooooh - bonus! By my count, you're the 42nd person to sign up! smiley - wowsmiley - hugsmiley - cheerup

Join Here!

Post 270

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

T.B. Falsename

u170182

PB Wallstreet/Wallstreet II/PDQ (pick a name) 300

and, when i'm fantasizing, a 17" PB 1Ghz

Join Here!

Post 271

smiley - bigeyes

Join Here!

Post 272

turvy (Fetch me my trousers Geoffrey...)

Hi Peet

Can you sign me up please?

U200606
Home Machine:-
iMacDV (G3 400MHz with DVD ROM) 196MB RAM and OS X (10.1.5)

Work:-
Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 (a laptop PC running Windoze 98) Aaarrgh!smiley - sadface

turvysmiley - blackcat

Join Here!

Post 273

Welcome aboard! smiley - planet

Join Here!

Post 274

Archaris Kitten, one small aching heart in the infinite void

Archer

U217352

G4 466 with 80GB HD (not near enough)

Dreaming of a new TiBook smiley - bigeyes

Join Here!

Post 275

You're in! smiley - ok

Just out of curiosity, is your nickname a reference to Johnathan "Enterprise" Archer, or that other fictional space cadet, Jeffrey? smiley - silly

Join Here!

Post 276

Archaris Kitten, one small aching heart in the infinite void

Neither, actually - I write a lot and Archer is the name of one of my (now-defunct) characters smiley - biggrin No reference to peach-schnapps based drinks either, promise!! smiley - bigeyes

Join Here!

Post 277

smiley - laugh

Join Here!

Post 278

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

About time I joined, I think.

New iMac 17" flatscreen OS10.2. smiley - biggrin

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Join Here!

Post 279

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Oops, missed out the X - OSX 10.2! smiley - blush

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Join Here!

Post 280

dasilva

smiley - biggrin

At home: iBook G3 466Mhz, 192MB RAM, DVSE (last of the clamshell models, in graphite/white)

NOTE: Anybody, preferably London or Midlands require an Apple Mac operator with 5 years experience, technical illustration with Illustrator/Freehand, retouching in Photoshop, Quark (and multimedia/3D skills and PC knowledge)??????

I'm handing my notice in at the end of the week and have a place to stay for a bit if I need to head for London. Available March 31. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Join Here!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more