A Conversation for Apply or send info to Area 42

Did I get in?

Post 1

Mina

I followed the links and filled in the form, but I haven't heard anything back so far.

Did I get in?

Post 2

Area42 Researchers - Need Your Help

Hi Mina
Sorry but Yahoo doesn't like you smiley - runs

I tried three times to add you to the forum lising and each time it ignored the attempt.

I thought when I read this post it must have been something I had forgotten to do cos I was still affected by the anaesthetic.

I have sent you an invitation to join the group. If you do not receive it - do let me know.

Ta Ta. smiley - tea & smiley - cake with a splash of smiley - bubbly waiting for you.
*Crawls away* and hides
veggiesmiley - winkeye

Did I get in?

Post 3

I have tried yet a few more times. has that email address been banned at any time - perhaps a prank on some other yahoo group.

I can try again - perhaps with your bbc email address - dont want to do this unless you give the smiley - ok

catcha soon
veggie

Did I get in?

Post 4

I see the email got to you. Now your in smiley - ok

Welcome
veggiesmiley - smiley

Did I get in?

Post 5

Mina

Yes, thanks. smiley - smiley I found two emails this morning. smiley - cheers

Did I get in?

Post 6

Cant blame a guy for tryingsmiley - winkeye

Late valantine for you smiley - kiss
veggiesmiley - smiley

Did I get in?

Post 7

Mina

smiley - blush Thanks! smiley - smooch

Did I get in?

Post 8

Darth Zaphod

Ok ok ok...so you get an e-mail response if you sign up?

And what kind of info exactly are they looking for? Cuz I'm all for this idea, I would give my limbs to help out (which may deter a bit from my typing abilities...but there are ways around that...hehehesmiley - winkeye) What can I help with?

Darth Zaphod smiley - planet

Did I get in?

Post 9

vegiman:-)

Hi again Darth Zaphod
As I pointed out on the other forum. It is on hold at the mo but hopefully not for much longer.
veggiesmiley - smiley

Did I get in?

Post 10

Darth Zaphod

awwwwwwwwww poo. ok. I'll be patient. *rocks back and forth on heels, looking around* yep...paaaaaaaaaaaatient...hmmm...*bites nails* lalalla...

DZsmiley - planet

Key: Complain about this post