Many congratulations Linda smiley - ok

Thanks for bein' such a great Volunteersmiley - cheers

YAY!!! The BEST one got the job!!! smiley - oksmiley - oksmiley - ok

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Grime smiley - smiley

CONGRATS LINDA !!!!!!!

Post 2

Spikey

Greetings fellow verbose one. It is i the great Goblin!! Apparently my huge swelling pride in your well deserved appointment needs furthur shouting from the roof tops. So without further ado (yeah right, like I would ever get to the point)here we go.
I have to say, knowing Mina in the real world means that I am not surprised she got this job. Basically because she is the best lady for the post.
Witty sophisticated charming intelligent perverted and good looking! You lot don't yet grasp how lucky you all are. And after seeing her face after she got this throne I feel all warm and snuggly inside. Now all I have to do is work out is A) when she can fit the *greatest Roleplaying game in the world* into her schedule. B) how much I need to pay her to lose the keys to Blue Sharks manacles to get him off my back (OI, stop making up your own jokes there) and C) how I can Turn her vaunted posistion at the BBC to my own adavantages.
Well done Honey Bunny, you deserved it.

CONGRATS LINDA !!!!!!!

Post 3

Mina

Thanks Grime and Spikey - oh lord of Goblins. smiley - smiley I'm touched -- yeah well, we all know that -- and flattered. smiley - smiley And I will find time for anoraking still. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more