This is the Message Centre for Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Qualm

Post 1

Anastrophe, I am

Now there's a word I like. People don't seem to have qualms these days - shame really as there's nothing quite so satisfying as addressing a bunch of them on a sunny afternoon when you should be getting on with something else. In fact I often found the phrase "You know it makes sense" quite effective in these situations.

Qualm

Post 2

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Qualms? smiley - erm Yes, well - they can be quite troublesome at times. Really - the "Q" words can be alot of fun can't they? smiley - biggrin? Quaff, quam, quack, quagmire... all quite lovely smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more