This is the Message Centre for Codpiece Man: Cynic and OBLPSEA

Victory

Post 1

Codpiece Man: Cynic and OBLPSEA

Well, my ILF friend can go and boil his bottom! I have found a female suitable for the preliminary stages of a spousal relationship! Heh-heh. Turns out my date he stole is somewhat of a playerette. Heh-heh. I should feel bad about that, but bitterness is okay in small doses. Anyway, God bless girls!

Victory

Post 2

Researcher 234506

Well, I personally think that the female you've found is quite suitable: pants, jacket, vest... the whole shebang!

Have you said anything adorable to her lately?

Victory

Post 3

wild yogurt

I think you made the right decision. I mean, the date sounds like she was a tramp from the beginning. You're much better off with someone who truly adores spending time with you and cares about you immensely. Could the harlot have appreciated your well-tuned sense of humor and clever wit as much? Where twigs are concerned, you got the long end of the stick.

Shebang indeed.

Woof.

Victory

Post 4

Ampdy

I must agree with you on several points here. The Harlot would indeed have been a terrible person with whom to align myself; fortune did smile upon me and granted me someone whom I geniunely find endlessly intriguing and easily loveable--I could spend hour upon happy hour in the arms of my love.

smiley - smooch

Woof!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Codpiece Man: Cynic and OBLPSEA

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more