A Conversation for Antakarana Tribe of Northern Madagascar

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A672400 - Antakarana Tribe of Northern Madagascar

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

Entry: Antakarana Tribe of Northern Madagascar - A672400
Author: ref4life - U152867

I stumbled upon this entry while searching for something completely different (as usual).

The original author doesn't seem to have been online for the last decade or so. I was wondering if anyone (don't look at me) would like to make something out of it?

A672400 - Antakarana Tribe of Northern Madagascar

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

It looks interesting and it doesn't appear to be copied from another source. It also appears to be factual.

On the other hand, it is very much written from the point of view of a Christian missionary and is somewhat anti-Muslim. That would have to be stripped out.

You'd also have to do some research to see which facts and figures are out of date.

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

I wonder was the author connected with the Joshua project.

Post 4

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Were you thinking of writing it yourself Titania? If so, you'd have to treat it exactly like a flea market rescue.

If not, then then I think the best place for it is the flea market forum, for someone else to take on.

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Ah yes, the Fleamarket seems a more suited place, thanks Lanza

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Antakarana Tribe of Northern Madagascar

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more