This is the Message Centre for Vip

hello laura

Post 1

Nho (indoctrinated this week)

hello laura. welcome aboard my team to goto the moon. i'm afraid there seems to be only three of us at the moment. nonetheless, it's a pleasure to have you. smiley - biggrin

alex.

hello laura

Post 2

Vip

Maybe we should advertise and see if we get anymore takers- then again the balloon might get a bit full...

VIP

hello laura

Post 3

balloon? are we going to the the moon in a balloon. i hate to be technically accurate, but i'm sure we couldn't fit imps in our balloon let alone the bicycles

hello laura

Post 4

Wonderful, Maker of the Distillery, Muse of Indefinate Concepts and Provider of Imp Powered Spacecraft

Ballon? What underhand heresy is this? Unless it was a very, very big ballon, but it woldnt work in the vacum of space. We do, however, need a shape for our craft.

hello laura

Post 5

Vip

Oops... I thought we were going in a balloon.. We don't need to fit the imps inside the balloon coz they can pull it! Like a horse and cart. And because we don't need the balloon bit the be filled with hot air to hold us up against gravity, we can fill that with all our stuff. Does that sound like a good plan?

VIP

hello laura

Post 6

Wonderful, Maker of the Distillery, Muse of Indefinate Concepts and Provider of Imp Powered Spacecraft

Hmm it does, but I thought the Imps were goign to bicycle, Ive been training them

hello laura

Post 7

Vip

Yeah. And they can pull us. As I said, like a pony and trap. Can't you see it now...

VIP

hello laura

Post 8

No but hell, well bodge the job, itll b fine Im sure

hello laura

Post 9

Vip

It's only the moon. Our trip to Jupiter may take a little more but we can fudge this one...

VIP

hello laura

Post 10

Jupiter?!?

jupiter?

Post 11

why do we want to goto jupiter? as far as i am aware there are no badger colonies on jupiter.

jupiter?

Post 12

Vip

No, but there are really nice rabbit warrens.

jupiter?

Post 13

Hmmm, anyway we should go for the mood first.

jupiter?

Post 14

Vip

Are we going to retry our trip to the moon? It may help get Wonderful back into h2g2- after people took over the Bar he seems to have lost interest. Or did I miss it?

VIP

smiley - fairy

jupiter?

Post 15

the trip has not happened yet. there was no take off date. i'm into organisation too much, but if everyone started up again, maybe we could try. i also disappear and came back.

alex
smiley - zen

jupiter?

Post 16

Vip

Aha. I will see if i can get Wonderful back on. He seems to have abandoned us. Mean thing.

VIP

jupiter?

Post 17

Vip

Nope, can't persuade him. Looks like just you and me, unless we ask around. I can get some people from the Bar... actually, lets be honest, we probably don't want them any more, the state that place is in...

jupiter?

Post 18

I am not mean.smiley - cross

Anyway the moon thing is still on and I am still here and not just in spirit. :D

jupiter?

Post 19

Vip

yay!! yayohyayohyay!

Welcome back! smiley - cuddle

Key: Complain about this post