This is the Message Centre for wotsisnehm

Hi!

Post 1

Inkwash

Passing by as one of H2G2s Guardian Angels, hoping you're having a pleasant stay!

I'm an English language teacher, as it happens, but I've only just started so the teacheriety hasn't runbbed off on me yet! smiley - biggrin

Is your name any reference to one of the Asterix books? Just wondering.

Anyway, pop along to here http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A511039 for some useful links if you're wondering what to do next, and I hope we'll see you around.

Any quesions, just reply to this message with he reply button, or come and start a conversation on my space (you can get to it by clicking on my name just above this message) smiley - ok

All the best!

Inkwash

uh-huh

Post 2

wotsisnehm

i'm impressed - you got the asterix link pretty quick! I also see you're from beautiful brum (well, i guess someone somewhere might possibly think it was okay, if they could see through the smog)I hail from the far east of b'ham (the land of the rising sun) yes, it's a small world after all (at this point we all hold hands and break into song in a disney-style manner) anyhow, must get on,

wot

uh-huh

Post 3

Inkwash

I did a little article on an Asterix theme here in the guide. I think it got edited, or was up for approval anyway. Have a look at my page and look in my articles section if you're interested.

Ah. what an influence those comics were on my young mind!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for wotsisnehm

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more