A Conversation for Grand Design Interview - Why is the Earth Round? (UG)

I like it

Post 1

NPY

Very clever and funny. well done!!

I like it

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

I like it too.
Very clever. Some great original ideas like dinos went extinct from falling off the edges of the flat world and then creating a un-drinkable ocean to keep people on the dry bits.
Good stuff!
smiley - cheers
~jwf~

I like it

Post 3

NPY

It's good to have the funny side of it. Poor dinos.

I like it

Post 4

Deety

Thanks for the nice comments. my personal favourite is the day/night activity reducer for comfortable viewing.

I like it

Post 5

UGMiner

Did you guys catch the previous two? A26275124, A26275133

There's two more to come as well.

I like it

Post 6

NPY

Looks like good reading...

I like it

Post 7

For some reason the latest front page link to a new UG entry "The Meaning of Wife" brings us back here. If I had the time and the energy I'd complain to 'someone'.
smiley - winkeye
~jwf~

I like it

Post 8

UnderGuide Editors

Dear Mr the thought that counts: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4.2 - 42 - 420 - 42 - 42 - 42,

Our humblest apologies for the interruption to your surfing. This was entirely the UGed named Waz's fault. Would you accept A26275304 with a complimentary smiley - donut and smiley - cappuccino?

Corrective action is in hand.

I like it

Post 9

UGMiner

(PS Don't tell Trin, I messed his system up, see? Tracks covered now. I wasn't here, right.)

I like it

Post 10

NPY

And smiley - donuts and handed out.....

I like it

Post 11

leighm

I loved it smiley - smiley Really funny smiley - smiley

I like it

Post 12

NPY

It's nice to see a joke that's not trying to show faiths in a totally bad way.

I like it

Post 13

Absolutely! Organised religions may be about the funniest things the gods ever got us poor hairy apes into but those who constantly try to trash them in a 'totally bad way' are even worse because once they lose their sense of humour it's easy to take it all too seriously and end up with religious wars which only the gods find amusing.
smiley - cheers
~jwf~

I like it

Post 14

NPY

Yeah. Not to offend or knock anyone's beliefs, but sometimes if you actually think about some of the stuff we do/say/think, it's almost daft. I've heard *so* many jokes about the different Christian denominations that have to make you see how small the differences are in the scheme of things. It's hilarious really. Like thie lightbulb joke http://wilk4.com/humor/humorc8.htm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Grand Design Interview - Why is the Earth Round? (UG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more